Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning Customer Care

Website:
Facebook
D-3, Swami Nagar, Near Malviya Nagar, Near Hauz Khas Metro Station, Malviya Nagar
New Delhi District

Pune (Main Campus)
Symbiosis Bhavan,
1065 B, Gokhale Cross
Road, Model Colony,
Pune - 411016
Phone: +91 20 6621 1000 (Hunting lines)
Fax: +91 20 6621 1040, +91 20 6621 1041
Bangalore
SIBM Campus
#95/1, 95/2, Electronics City,
Phase-1, Hosur Road,
Bangalore-560 100
Landmark: Besides CGI Company.
Phone: +91 80 6713 9511, +91 80 6713 9512, +91 80 6713 9513
Nashik
C/o Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM)
A-23, Shravan Sector, CIDCO, New Nashik
Telefax : +91 11 2601 2569

View More Information...

Good

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir, I have completed course in month of june.i have paid the dues as well..i havent still received my certificate. they said i will receive it in 10 working days but did not receive...Kindly look into it on priority. Reg No :[protected]..Dear sir, I have completed course in month of june.i have paid the dues as well..i havent still received my certificate. they said i will receive it in 10 working days but did not receive...Kindly look into it on priority. Reg No :[protected]..
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    My name is Pankhuri. .I have registered for post graduation diploma in business administration course in symbiosis centre...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to complaint about my College (Symbiosis Distance Learning), When i am going to take admission the Councelor and College said we are Provided you Sunday on Demand Classes but after taking admission wen i request for Classes they said now On demand Classes are not available… i have already submitted Full Fees for PGDB (30000/-) After that i want to Refund my Fees back but they are not Responding on this from Long time each and every time they said you go there and there But still i Dint get any Solution. Kindly help me i want my fees Refund and take admission in some other college. Regards Shivani Kaur
    Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning customer support has been
    notified about the posted complaint.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have done online payment of Marketing management on 05.07.2015. My account is debited of 315 rs. But slot booking of this subject in not allowing and it shows that payment is not done yet. Please help me out. Kavita Kumari Solanki Student of SCDL pune of 2013 Specialisation- Operations management Student Id- Reg[protected]@student.scdl.net

refund of money for incomplete registration

My name is namrata naik, an incomplete application form was attempted for 2014 to 2015 session.its been 15 days it dint get refunded.Please refund it back into my accout My account details are [protected]
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir/ Mam, I, Monica Gupta Reg no[protected] has enrolled for PGDBA in August, 2014. I got my first semester study material in October, however I have not appeared for exams till now. Recently I have received my third semester study material and got to know that one of my friend has received all three semesters study material. I request you to please check the reason for this delay and let me know as soon as possible. Yours Obediently, Monica
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir/mam, I Yogi Agrawal student of SCDL pusuing PGDBA want to let you know that i have given paper of Organsiational behaviour and Managment accounting for which the university declared the fail result. I am sure that i have given correct answers in the exam . I also make a call in the college and communicated with them but they told that the questions are automatically checked with the online computerised system we dont see your profile. I told them to check their system but they are ignoring and telling me that you have to study hard can not do nothing in this regard. Please take a serious action against them. because of them till now i have not completed my 1semister. and i received 3 semister study materials.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            Sir/mam, I Yogi Agrawal student of SCDL Reg. No.[protected] has taken admission in PGDBA programme. I am pursuing my 1st...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had applied for admission at SCDL, Pune. My Registration number is[protected]. I have paid the full fees Rs.3000 for Project Management (Single course). However my admission has been cancelled due to some reason (Degree Documents not received). They are not returning the money I gave for admission. Kindly take necessary action and return my money back.

Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning — DIPLOMA

My name is RICHA AGRAWAL. My registration number is[protected]. I had Completed my course on 31 July 2014. I had not received...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi, I have forgot my password for the students login and i unable to reset the password with the given options from website. 1) Forgot password requires my Date Of Birth, and that icon doesn't opens to choose the date and i can't manually type as well. 2) Even if the first points works atimes (very rare), I don't receive any emails for the password reset. Whereas i do receive other emails from SCDL so there is nothing wrong in my email ID. 3) Tried to reach the hunting lines, and it takes so long and left unattended. Its been more than 6 months now i'm trying to reset the password, atlast i end up complaining here with other choice left. My Email ID : kartik.[protected]@gmail.com, Please contact me in this email. Regards, Karthik Balu.

SCDL — Online exam for NRIs

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm an NRI and have enrolled for the PGDBF programme from SCDL. I have always paid my fees on time &...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear sir, I have completed course in month of Sept.as per scdl it takes 45 working days to process the certificate but it has been 3 months still i have not got the certificate.when ever i try to contact them i get only one answer that it will processed in one week or by this month end or it will be dispatched shortly.Kindly look into it on priority. Reg No :[protected]

SCDL — Director at SCDL Fees Refund

I had applied for cancellation of my admission on September end and was informed that as the cancellation form is still not...
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Last date for submission of Admission cancellation form was 14th September-2013 (as mentioned in Student Handbook) but till date (22nd September-13) Admission Cancellation form is not uploaded on website or student login. I almost struggled for one month to get this form from SCDL. I wrote so many mails to grievance but they have not replied any single mail on this subject. When we call customer care of SCDL it takes around 10 minutes to reach operators so till date I spent almost Rs. 600 to call SCDL!!! Customer Care use to give blind commitment which don't have any base. After scolding a lot to customer care executives finally they have sent form on my personal E- Mail ID. I suggest all the students to think twice before taking admission in such institutes which don't have local offices in your city otherwise you will keep on hanging on phone and E-Mail when ever you stuck somewhere. Such institutes are very accurate in collecting money but not supportive after receiving money so be careful. Best of Luck!!
                  SCDL customer support has been
                  notified about the posted complaint.

SCDL — Admission Cancellation Form

Admission cancellation form: Last date for submission of Admission cancellation form was 14th September-2013 but till date...
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

SCDL — Wrong Malpractice SCDL.

My Registration No is[protected], I was not permitted to write an exam by the centre citing differential regulations. I had...

Director SCDL (DiplomasignSCDL. Net) — change in communication address

Respected Sir, i tried to change my communication address many times on [protected]@scdl.net.But there is no option...

SCDL Pune — PGDBA(FINANCE) Diploma Certificate Pending

This is for your kind consideration & favourable action that I am Shalini Shekhawat student...
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i went to scdl for enquiry for MBA distance learning and they did not inform me that scdl does not offer distance learning MBA.Now they are telling me that they will offer only PGDBA. now i want my fees refunded as i don't want to do PGDBA i want to do MBA. SCDL is not refunding any fees back and i have paid 25000 as the course fees.please help me as my financial condition is not good and my entire career will get spoiled.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a PGDBA 2010 student and I completed all my assignments and exams. My diploma was processed on 13th Sept 2012. It has been over a month now and I have not received it. Since past two weeks I have been trying to email and call the Pune office. But nobody is responding. The phone number is always busy. They are not even responding to my emails. Since my diploma is processed, the student centre is also locked so cannot email from there also. This is highly unprofessonal by them. I atleast expect them to send the reply with the current status. I have to submit the certificate and marksheet by the end of this month, or else i am on the verge of loosing my employment. I have faxed them a letter also today. Don't know what to do, there is no other contact number I can reach to in Pune office.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      My name is Ekta Sehgal and i have completed my PGDBA course.
                      As per SCDL, my diploma was processed and when sent to my address, it was returned due to the reason incomplete address i dont know how it is possible.
                      I received mail from them that diploma has been returned and they need correspondence address where it is to be sent now.
                      I provided them address and sent atleast 4emails but they have not even response to one of my mail.
                      I m still waiting for there reply and dont know how to get my diploma as i need it for employment purpose.
                      Student helpline number is always busy and i dont have any other number to contact not even any mail id.
                      I dont know what to do know.
                      timing 5 bje tak h
                      aur friday tak hi kare
                      I did admission on 29th June 2013 in pgdba. I have been asked to re submit my demand draft as the first is in correct. I have trying to call and have send email but I didn't get any respond from them. I need my old dd so that I can make a new one. Such a careless n poor service.
                      Form no: 12552