[Resolved] Syska Gadget Secure — Yet no amount is credited for total damage case

Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
 ratgauti
I have purchased a insurance plan from syska gadget secure for my mobile samsung galaxy e5 . Unfortunately my mobile got damaged and I have registered a complaint on 12/11/2015 for the physical damage. My CIN is [protected] and and my claim has been approved on 28/01/2016 after a very long delay. But now it has been 4 months but the approved amount yet didn't credited in my account . Every time when I call on the customer care no. I got the same response that is your payment is under process and it will be credited soon your account, it seems that they are manipulating me at all the time.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2016
Not resolved this is a fake notification from the company yet I didn't received any single call or message from the company about the settlement and payment for the claim.

[Jun 03, 2016] Syska Gadget Secure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Not notified only manipulated so I want total clarification, about payment, Will amount credited by you or ot ?? Reply fast with relevant and satisfactory information.

4th Floor, Sapphire Plaza, Plot No 80, S. No. 232, New Airport Rd, Sakore Nagar, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
    Syska Gadget Secure - Yet no amount is credited for total damage case