T24 Mobile — incoming and outgoing call details

Address:Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, 414005

Mam, actually yesterday dated 15th september 2017 time 4.00pm to 4.40pm my t24 sim number[[protected]] showed busy, one of my important call did not recieved me just because my t24 number showed busy, but actually my t24 sim number was not busy, so just to find out that i want incoming and outgoing details of my t24sim . I want the full incoming and outgoing call and sms details from 1st sep. 2017 to 15th sep. 2017 for the T24 gsm number [[protected]]. if want to conatct me then use my number [[protected]] and my email id is: [protected]@gmail.com I hope you'll look and into this matter and provide me details ASAP.
Regards deepak kale
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Deepak,

Please write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your T24 number and alternate contact details so that I can take this up with our team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Hi,
I purchased SIM last 2 weeks back Tranaka Big Bazzar. Til now nt @ activate. I contact nearest Tata Docomo office they are giving meaning less answer.
They are saying contact T24 office @ secunderabad.

Plz give any suggestions.

Mobile no. [protected].

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information