[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Misinformation and wrong credit while recharging by the company

Address:147001

Sir, i checked your offers on *121# & *123# yesterday and today. There is one offer at *121# option 1. New offers then in next screen option 2 rc31 — all local/std calls @30p/min for 28 days. I recharged my phone no.[protected] yesterday in top up mode as well as in spl mode and got credit of rs.24.5 both times, it was again tried by the big bazar store at omax mall, patiala yesterday in the evening by their representative but with the same result.
2. Then a offer at *123#, option 2 is rs.90 =full talk time of rs.90 but i got credit of rs.75 only.
3. I contacted your customer care no 52121 yesterday but the person was not able to reply satisfactorily.
4. I again call at 52121 at 12.35 pm today and your customer care executive (Some madam) was confused lady. She also instead of resolving my problem tried to misguide me or she has little knowledge of her job.
5. I hope you will look into the matter on priority basis and inform me at the earliest.
6. Thank you and in the hope of early resolve of my problem.
Yours sincerely
Birbal jain
Mobile: [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 6, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
May 08, 2017
Updated by Birbal Kumar Jain
In continuation with my earlier complaint, I have to submit as under

It is astonishing to note that I got a message with OTP number and detailing as under:
"...is your one time password for online purchase of Rs.6500 at CCAvenues-moto through State Bank debit card ending 2196. Do'nt share this with anyone."

Mr. Rahul Tiwari was collecting information from me. Call for his explanation. Instead of affording credit of Rs. 183 for wrong charges in Mobile no. [protected].

Pl. resolve my issue, otherwise I have no other option to complaint against the company T24 and your executive calling himself GM of your Company to TRAI and consumer court.
Yours
Birbal Jain
M: [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

On 08-May-2017 1:06 PM, "https://www.consumercomplaints.in"
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. Kindly share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take it up with the concerned team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information