T24 Mobile — sim card problem

My phone is showing SIM Card Registration Failed
this happened on 20/06/2019
[protected] is my T24 number
please reactivate my number as soon as possible or please tell me what to do or how can I solve it my self because I have linked it to my important services which I am not able to use and because of it I am having lots of problems so please answer me as soon as possible.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Customer

Request you to share your T24 number along with an alternative contact at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that our team can assist you.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
I have given this number at so many places, which is very important for me.Please give the local customer care service center at Nagpur Maharashtra, . All social accounts are attached to this Mobile Number.
Hi, I need PUK code for my Tmobile number [protected] my phone is locked I called customer care many times, not getting clear response. I have all my office contacts in SIM only, pls treat this request very very ungent. Kindly help me to get the PUK code ASAP. Send puk code to mobile number [protected] or email id srivarun.[protected]@gmail.com
Sri Varun Reddy's reply, Jul 12, 2019
Please send puk code it is very very urgent Iam lawyer I need to make a urgent call please at lest send t24 toll free number
I had a t24 number [protected] which i using for my whats app but the connection is not active anymore but I need to verify my whatsapp for which otp gones on the t24 number need to activate the number to. retrieve otp urgent but the I cannot contact the company as the customer are and emails cannot be contacted

Contact asap [protected]
Hello, this is Rumela. I have lost my mobile phone, and my T24 sim (Kolkata). But I need to recover that sim, because I have no other no. to contact with.
There is TATA DOCOMO CENTRE around. How can I get my no back!
[protected], this is my number.

please do help me on recovery.
My t24 sim bearing no. [protected] is not working as it was not in working since long. I have some balance with this sim. I want to rechage and keep functional. Pl help.
Phone number [protected] blocked need PUK, cannot find anyway to contact customer care. I have a lot of important contacts and need to unblock it as soon as possible. There is no way to contact you guys. I have given my number above please advice what to do as this is an urgent case.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information