T24 Mobile — want to get duplicate sim of t24 in bihar

Address:Patna, Bihar, 800001

I had visited big bazaar counter at p&m mall patliputra colony, patna to get duplicate 2 number of sim of t24 network services which was originally provided earlier few years before from big bazaar during shopping at big bazaar. Currently due to my 2 nos. Of t24 sim got damaged and so want to get duplicate sim but customer care of big bazaar said to visit any other mobile operator store and get the t24 sim with mnp. Further when i talked to toll free airtel and also visited airtel store at boring canal road, patna but didn't get any solution to this problem. Trai should monitor this kind of network services because first they give offers to get their sim and later they closed their services without any support till last sim... Also, please guide me from where i will get 2 nos. Of t24 duplicate sim in bihar...
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi
I am Chenna Srinivasa Rao, I am unable to recharge my mobile # [protected].kindly help me.

Thanks and regards
Chenna Srinivasa Rao
[protected]
My sim card t24 of tata docomo is not traceable since long time my number is [protected]. This is a registered number for banks, Aadhaar. I want duplicate sim. Tell me procedure to obtain duplicate sim.
My T24 no [protected] puk code issue Comes on phone and no one help Big Bazar Zirakpur store directly denied fir help, their customer care no does not exist, no one reply appelate officer no not reachable. No one reply on mails. Please help me out from this issue.

Regards
Pankaj
[protected]

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information