Tata Sky — funds transfer

kneerajkumar on Nov 20, 2017
I have been migrated from reliance digital tv to tatasky. I should receive the balance amount from old account to new account of rs. 322. Please find the attached photos.

I have received as "dear tata sky subscriber, your reliance digital tv balance of rs. 37 has been credited to your tata sky account. Thank you."

I have asked them to give me detail how they have arrived rs. 37.

funds transfer

[Nov 20, 2017] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kneerajkumar, Nov 20, 2017
updated statement by Tatasky

Updated by kneerajkumar, Nov 27, 2017
There is no progress from[protected] after TataSky asked to share my RMN. And i have given them my RMN on[protected] as [protected]. They have all my data with TataSky.
Updated by kneerajkumar, Dec 06, 2017
There is no progress from[protected] after TataSky asked to share my RMN. And i have given them my RMN on[protected]. They have all my data with TataSky.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Asked for details as to how U have adjusted
the recharge amout of 2157/- paid last week.
He.v been contacting Mr.Satish of Pune unit
and have sent him several reminders. He has
been stalling and does NOT reply.
also asked him to remove "everywhere tv"
from my package. Pl look into the matter
immdtly.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2017

Hi, that's not how it should have been. Kindly share your RMN/Subscriber ID for further assistance.
kneerajkumar's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 22, 2017
My RMN is 9912279830.
kneerajkumar's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 28, 2017
There is no progress from 22-11-2017 after TataSky asked to share my RMN. And i have given them my RMN on 22-11-2017. They have all my data with TataSky.
kneerajkumar's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 6, 2017