Tata Sky — service issues.. promise not kept

pookapoor on Jun 15, 2019
I was supposed to receive a call back for plan change..m finding difficulty in changing..call back promised three times but no one called up..rather I kept on getting sales calls..
Infact I got a call from Tata sky to change the plans for the TV's independently...they fixed up a call back but never reverted at the promised time ... Till date I facing this problem n I have to pay for my next. Cycle.

My registered mobile number is [protected]
Pooja

[Jun 15, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have been calling customer care and requesting for In-installation since a week and response was very poor.
Some one calls and says it's not my area and keep going...

Finally decided to close TATASKY account and look for an alternative.

ID no. [protected]

Hari Krishna k
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019

Hi, we do not want to see you leaving us. Resolving your issue is very important to us, and we will provide an effective resolution. Please hang on as we make arrangements to contact you at the earliest.
Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019

We were unable to get in touch with you. Do share an alternate number so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Tata Sky - service issues.. promise not kept