[Resolved] Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [Tsrtc] — reckless driving leads to an accident

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Vinod Bhushan on Nov 15, 2018
Date of Incident:[protected]
Bus number: AP29Z1814
Time of Incident:12pm-12:30pm
Place:U-Turn, Near Chandanagar Police station, Opp Walkway Show room
Description:
When I was coming from hospital with my 1yr Kid and family to my home, I was met with an accident by RTC(Airport )Tata Marcopole bus.

After I took U-Turn, I have given a left signal continuously to public at my back to make them aware that I am heading towards my left to go Chandanagar PS road.Suddenly, an RTC bus overtake my car recklessly from left in fraction of seconds with out any indication .This result in the damage to my car.Thank god my kid and family is safe as I am in the controlled speed.

He was adamant in saying that "I have 12 years of experience in driving.You only made the accident to bus.I am on the correct path.Go and complain to Police or whomever you want on this." as if there is no mistake from his end.
Please check CCTV footage at the U-turn near Walkway showroom, chandanagar to know more about the Incident

Desirable solution:
I demand an explanation from driver about his recklessness driving and also request RTC authority to bare the repair charges to the damage done

PS:Here by I am attaching the driver and Bus pic for your reference.Please do the necessary action

Vinod Bhushan
vinodbhushan.[protected]@gmail.com

reckless driving leads to an accident
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2018
I have not received any kind of acknowledgement yet

[Nov 16, 2018] Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [TSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vinod Bhushan, Nov 15, 2018
Please let me know the status of the complaint
Updated by Vinod Bhushan, Nov 29, 2018
May I know the status of the complaint?What action has been taken?

Telangana State Road Transport Corporation [Tsrtc] - reckless driving leads to an accident