[Resolved] Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop — orbitrek elite is not repaired for more than 10 months

Sivasubramanian R on Jan 2, 2018
This is a followup to the already posted complaint : https://www.consumercomplaints.in/telebuyin-rp-telebuy-skyshop-orbitrek-elite-is...

I've bought orbitrek elite from tbuy.in with invoice # hd1415/85943. It's been lying useless for more than 9 months now as no one has turned up to fix the issues.

Also i've bought an additional amc for 1 year by paying extra. One person turned out after calling them for more than 2 months but he didn't fix the issue properly. Again i'm facing the same issue. Now i'm again following up with them to fix the issues but no one has turned up yet for more than 10 months.

Also the service executives are not honest. Initially he asked me to change some fittings as they're not proper but cleverly managed when i told him the product is still under warranty.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Telebuy!!

We really regret for the inconvenience cased. We request you to share your registered contact number to check and proceed further on this case.

Assuring you our best service always . For further assistance we request you to dial our customer care[protected]:00 AM to 06:00 PM except Sunday) and also can write to us at care@telebuyindia.com.

Please do reach my direct contact number in case of any escalations further.

Karthik Rajasekaran
Customer care - Telebuy
Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected].
Updated by Sivasubramanian R, Jan 03, 2018
Hi Karthik,
My mobile number is [protected] and email id is sivasubramanian.ram87@gmail.com
We have spoken multiple times in phone but still my problem doesn't seem to be fixed.
Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Telebuy!!

We really regret for the delay. We will resolve your Service issue within 7 working days. We request you to cooperate with us till such a time.

Karthik Rajasekaran
Customer care - Telebuy
Direct number[protected]| Mob- [protected].
Updated by Sivasubramanian R, Mar 08, 2018
This has been resolved to my satisfaction now. Thanks to Telebuy team.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 44 4391 7099 [Corp Office]
    Tower A, 2nd Floor, Prince Info Park, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600058
    Telebuy.in / RP Telebuy Skyshop - orbitrek elite is not repaired for more than 10 months