The Hindu

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

I'm Dr K Sharmila Reddy from Hyderabad. I got an early subscription of Hindu from 16th March of this year. I receive paper at Nandhi Hills, Meerpet, Hyderabad 500097. I'm not receiving paper since 12days. My paper dealer Vishnu Vardan Reddy denies to give newspaper saying that I'm not getting it from Hindu on your name. I contacted Kiran an Hindu Executive of Hyderabad (phone no [protected]) regarding this 3days ago. He didn't respond at all and not picking the phone since yesterday.
Kindly address this issue and make sure that I receive my newspaper at the earliest.
Jul 16, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My distributor is asking for 600rs per month for THE HINDU news paper, he is demanding double rate and he also provide me one day old news paper .like on 4 july he give me the paper of 3july. but this is not the issue .but how can someone charge double of the MRP .PLEASE kindly resolve My problem .
    Hocker detail ---
    Name ---- Rakesh
    mob. no. [protected]
    city ---- chhatarpur
    state --- madhya pradesh
    Jul 04, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I subscribed for the annual bangalore edition of the hindhu enewspaper on the 7th of may 2021. the mail id was anonymousalonw09.gmail.com. since the 27th of july the mail id is not recognised and its directing me to a new subscription page.

i have raised a request with the hindhu support to no avial.
      Jun 29, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Todays THE HINDU Newspaper 24 JUNE 2021, I saw a Cartoon Of Cartoonist " VASINI" Which Portray PM Modi as A Religious Deities ..Critising govt Is a ConstItution Rights But Thats Not Mean You Making Cartoon Which Indirectly Mocking Someone Religion ...THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE...IF YOU NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY THAN WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING THROUGH CONSTITUTIONALY
        Jun 24, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam
          I am annual subscriber of tamizh thisai. My subscription code is [protected]. For the past 50 days I'm not receiving paper. Consider this as complaints and do the needful.
          Jun 23, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a request to convert digi paper annual subscription to epaper annual subscription on 16th of this month. I psid...

The newspaper vendor of my locality Roy gate, Kanchrapara, West Bengal took extra money in advance and told me this is the security deposit for The Hindu and will be returned at the time of cancellation of the subscription. But it has been several months of cancellation but he did not return my money. He does not even pick up the phone.
            Jun 17, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subscribed e-paper last month on 5th june. From then in Mobile app or in browser I am constantly facing issue in access....

I started the hindu newspaper before 6 months and distributor took advance payment 500 / and per month 30 / fuel charge extra payment so that I decided To Stop the newspaper but my advance payment yet not return . Please make my payment
              D 88 kausal kishore marg, Ambabadi Jaipur
              Distributor connect number- [protected]
              May 18, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have got The Hindu Subscription for 1 year. Under my subscriptions it is getting displayed that plan will be renewed after...

I am ARULRAJ. For the Past 5 years I have been buying the newspaper in yearly package. Last 5 days I didn't receive my newspaper. Kindly take action Our Address; S2 Akshaya Homes, 6 church cross street, Annai Indira nagar, West Tambaram, Chennai -45( Ph - [protected])
                May 07, 2021

Sir/Madam,

I am Elangovan.V.B.R advocate chennai, I was subscribed ur english news paper 3 years before and...

I had subscribed to the Hindu paper on 19.07.2020 . However, it has not been delivered to me for the last two months to the address where it had been delvered.

Hence, this may be considered as complaint and take an appropriate action on this matter.

D. Mathialagan,
                  Apr 18, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid a SB cheque on 10/04/21 cheque No.868508 for Rs.1299/- to Mr Shankaran Cell no.[protected] Distributor THE HINDU NEWS PAPER.annual subscription from today onwards delivery of paper STOPPED.No proper response from Mr, Shankaran.I paid the full amount for annual subscription.Please do the needful to deliver the Newspaper as soon as possible Iam a seniorf citizen don't torture me pillar to post. My cell no o[protected]
                    Apr 16, 2021

NAD Kotha Road
                      Visakhapatnam-530009
                      Apr 04, 2021

Mar 29, 2021
                        Complaint Details Sir, I am residing in Coimbatore. I just want to know why the 'Metro Plus', the supplementary issue available with 'The Hindu' newspaper from Monday to Saturday is not in supply nowadays for more than a year from February 2020. Please clarify whether its publication has been stopped by 'The Hindu' or the 'Metro Plus' is not given by the local newspaper agent.
                        Mar 29, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have renewed my subscription to the Hindu . I was informed that the news will be delivered from March 16 th but not delivered....

Hi there,
                          I am a registered subscriber of e hindu paper with name Gyanendra Kumar Jaiswal, today morning when i tried to access e Hindu paper from my internet i was not able to do so as the dash board of e hindu was not stable due to which i was not able to access my today news.
                          Please look into the matter. i access e hindu subscription through my email id in the name - [protected]@gmail.com.
                          Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
                          thankyou
                          Mar 22, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir My name is S sridharan G1 block 4 RGK nivas 42bharadhwajar street East Tambaram.Chennai.600059 The news paper is not not delivered to me since last two days and agent is of no easy access.From the date one my subscription has started so far I was not supplied the bed pare about 15 days.The delivery boy is very arrogent and told us to complaint anywhere other wise not to buy.I regret very much for having gone for yearly subscription.If you have a system please resolve.Thanking you.
                            Mar 17, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received news paper for the past 9 months i have made complaint so many times but no one has responded
                              My...