The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 9, 2022

File a complaint to The Hindu

Having problems with The Hindu?

File a complaint and get it resolved by The Hindu customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

The Hindu

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

The Hindu Phone Numbers

The Hindu reviews & complaints page 2

'the hindu' is a hinduStabbing prestitute funded by petroMuzlim dollars and madarchod missionary soul harvesting bhadwe/dalle. temp virus DALLAH who has ZATKAed virus ALLAH, has issued farfwa to burn all media houses of 'the hindu' the print, the quint et al.

Today in the news page
    There was a news about "zelensky asks PM Modi to help end conflict"
    But the matter below is totally irrelavent to the title
    The matter is all about operation gagnga but nothing about the "zelensky asked PM Modi for help"

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Ashish lives in Dwarka, Sector 4, New Delhi-110078 and am unable to get The Hindu newspaper at my residence since 1st Feb from nearest newspaper agencey. They haven't specified any reason for this lack of service and asked us to file/mail a complaint at head office regarding this lack in service. Therefore I request you to provide us suitable reason for this failure in service.
      The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      just take the refund by cancelling membership. 'the hindu' is madarchod missionary prestitute jehadiNaxal dalli media.

I am a student and I am preparing for competition exam.i always read the Hindu editorial but when I started I saw this editorial always based on anti hindu and anti bjp it is bad for student and other person who read the hindu.it always target hindu communism.please take action on this type of rubbish editor and fire them from the news paper.it is my humble request
        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have mailed couple of time for the cancellation of my e-paper subscription. My first complaint was made on 7th feb 2022. My reply was about login matter and my request is denied for calculation. Kindly note am not comfortable with the e paper subscription so plz refund from the date of my complaint. The Hindu is keeping back the refund so as to complete 7 days so that refund policy can be expired. I will take this issue with all the concern authorities of issue if my full value amount is refund. I have evidence about my request for cancellation from my date of subscription itself. Kindly see to the matter on urgent matter
          The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an annual Subscriber of the daily and do not get the newspaper properly
            I didnt get some dailies in the previous days and lodged complaints but of no use . Including today I didnt get suppliments of the Hindu with the daily on many days

Please take necessary measures to deliver the daily properly
            The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My subscription number [protected]. I have not been supplied with newspaper since the past two weeks. Prior to that, the supply was irregular and as per the liking of vendor-once in three days, once in five days etc.

Please sort it out for me ASAP
              The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am from Pune City. Sometime before I started taking newspaper The Hindu after reading someday I found that there is difference between other states edition or in my city and online pdf format or in youtube there is difference... In my newspaper I found some articles is missing and another news is taken in this place. I wanted to know about this issue and I want valid reason please response ASAP .
                The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm not getting the paper on Sundays and week days also I have called to the customer care more than 10 times and I have also asked them atleast to cancel the paper but they are not doing starting from the respective sales manager to call center people everyone is very irresponsible and careless I didn't expect this from a banded newspaper like Hindu u people literally checked our Patience....

I purchased subscription of the hindu on 29th november that time I only got e-paper access but now the hindu is providing digital edition too with the same subscription amount.

The hindu should atleast provide me the benefit of digital access
                  Now, I am stuck with the the hindu for 1 year

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is to bring to your notice that I have received the hindu Young world on friday Dec.31, 2021 without any request made by me. So, please don't send it again without any request. And also waived off the price.
                    The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Paper boy is not delivering paper regularly please take necessary action against him
                      The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered for The Hindu Tamil Thisai Year Book 2022. When I made payment, I got debited but it showed 'Transaction Failed'. Please Make the order confirm or kindly please refund the amount back to my account. Waiting for your reply
                        The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are not receiving the newspaper regularly
                          The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, we are conducting first year Engineering students induction meet 2k21 at our college. I sent the hard copy of invitation, request letter by courier to the The Hindu office and inform to editor but they didn't published it....
                            This is regarding SR 115720 and I had one of the WORST customer experience with Hindu, I purchased 1 year subscription on Oct 15th, till now I am not getting printed copy, called local vendor for almost 15 times and they could resolve the issue and they said they don't deliver paper for 1 year subscription users, if HINDU CARES about the readers someone call me and resolve the issue mob : [protected]...
                            The newspaper agent concerned had said that he will not deliver the newspaper at my doorstep because there is not another customer and he delivers it in my neighbourhood although there is not any problem of 2 wheeler to come to my door .. the person receiving my newspaper always damages it and is not trustable . And the newspaper agent is the only agent in my area so he is so arrogant to deliver as he knows that i need it he doesnt listen...

Has subscribed for upsc pack. Paid Rs.999. As per the pack, I am entitled receive Hindu news paper ( physical copy ) plus frontline plus hindu epaper. But i got a confirmation mail as below ( which is wrong ).

We have received your payment of INR999.00 incl. GST INR152.39 towards the purchase of TH e-Paper + TH Digital + Frontline - Sale - INR.

Had requested for refund in case upsc pack cannot be delivered. But not getting favourable response. I feel like cheated. Request the group to look in to the same
                            The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There's non availabilty of the hindu newspaper on that itself .

somehow, i got this newspaper one day late at cost of 15 rupees.

there are so many students who study in nits and iits are here stuck at aur homes and due to this non avalability of newspaper we are facing a genuine problem .

kindly solve this issue as soon as possible....
                              I have ordered Hindu Tamil Thisai paper (ORD_91778), but from the date of subscription to till date I have not received the paper.

I have also raised many complaints for this issue but no proper action has been taken by The Hindu publications team.

So, finally I have raised another request SR111143 on 31st Sep 2021 to refund the amount I paid for this order, but even for this request there is no proper action...