The Hindu

Tamil Nadu

Load

The Hindu Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team,

I have NOT been receiving THE HINDU Newspaper for past 5 days. I have made yearly payment which is valid until 31-May-2021, but Vendor (who delivers newspaper daily to home) has conveyed that, newspaper has been stopped from THE HINDU group for me.

When we are paying for yearly premiums, this type of irresponsible behaviour from much previleged group is tough to believe. Completely dissatisfied.

My Details :-

Name : Prakash
Hindu Reference ID : W20200518ESUB7029
Subscription Expiry Date : 31-May-2021
Feb 04, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

What is the timings of news paper delivery?

iam vamsi priya...I take newspaper since 5 months to my homebr...
    Dear Sir
    I have done Hindu Tamil Thisai Quarterly subscription on 24/12/2020 vide your invoice no. 14789 for Rs 444...

Hello
    We are regular reader of The Hindu. Recently added student version on Sunday with regular news paper is not mandatory for everyone as written in advertisement on 23 January. But the vendor is not taking it back, telling it mandatory with paper.

Please clarify, we don't want student version.

Jan 25, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did subscribed hindu physical newspaper for 620 via online 4months before. After waiting for 1month, i verified hindu customercare...

I'm Sandeep, resident of saidabad, we have paid one year subscription of hindu news paper on 1 Dec 2020.

Even after paying the news paper subscription for one year the representative says it's expired. Although, he has delivered the news paper for one month. Now, the same person says, it's expired.

Please, resolve it at the earliest. It's been three days we have to purchase paper from our pocket.
      Jan 13, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been a subscriber for several years.
        I renewed my subscription, after a brief relocation...

I have paid subscription for 6 months on 8/7/2020 ₹ 589/. When attempting to login, it is showing that my subscription expired. For the last 2 days, I am unable to login and read the paper. Please rectify the issue immediately.
        Jan 05, 2021

Account is debited in my bank acc0unt please do the needful
          my phone no is [protected]
          Jan 02, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am t. Raghavan, residing in west mambalam . I am a yearly subscriber and id no. [protected]. The hindu paper was not delivered on 1.1.21 and moreover it was not timely delivery regularly. Kindly look into the matter and resolve it at the earliest.
            Jan 01, 2021

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I subscribed for epaper on 27th Dec.2020. online for Rs.990/- . I am not getting epaper. what I do?
              Dec 29, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tamil Hindu news paper not for the last 3 days(13, 14, 15/12/2020 by the agent. He told that scheme paper not issued properly from mudurai. Please take step to issue properly. My order ID ORD 59925.
                Dec 16, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 15th Dec, Mumbai City edition of Hindu Newspaper carried a picture of Leader of the Opposition in the "neareby" column and mentioned Maharastra allots 2211 crores for farmers. It is misleading & highly derogatory to the incumbent government. The short story beneath does not mention Fadnavis name at all.
                  If Maharasthra govt allots something, should it carry the picture of CM (or) the official spokesperson of the govt and should not have carried Former CM's picture and save maharastra allots 2211 cr to farmers, implying to the uninformed that Fadnavis or his party is given the money to farmers.
                  Expect higher standards from Hindu Newspaper.
                  Dec 15, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, l have paid online Ra 999/- by debit to my sb account towards annual subscription for your publications epaper The...

I have taken 1year subscription but the pack was not activated. Its just showing your trail period is expired.please respond quickly.Thank you.
                    Subscription problem
                    Nov 16, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My wife S.Shoba has subscribed to Annual Subscription by paying Rs.1299/- in advance vide reference no.[protected]. The subscription started from 15/10/2020. On several days Newspaper was not delivered and if delivered on some days, it was not in proper time and Late around 8.00 a.m. please look into this and communicate with me in my Mobile No.[protected], D.Balaji. Also I require receipt for my payment for reimbursement from my wife's office. Please do the needful and communicate in my Mobile number in this regard, Regards, D.Balaji.
                      Nov 05, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subscribed for 6 months from 16.10.2020.
                        My subscription ID : [protected].
                        I'm not receiving papers to...

Plan name : value pack
                        Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
                        Txn id : W20200815THSU02359

Plan is active from 15082020.

Today on 13202020 when mobile app was updated I opted Forgot password. When the above mail was given, it was not accepted.

My subscription details not available and I could not read the e paper and the articles.

M.sundara Barathi
                        Oct 13, 2020

The Hindu customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I subscribed for the hindu digital paper in the month of March 2020. It was annualsubscription. Even now before the expiry of one year period I couldn't read the articles. The notifications such as your free articles limits are over is coming. I feel awkward seeing those insinuating notifications. Now I am being asked to pay again to go through articles. Not only that the questions such as whether I am already a user and if a user my cell number all these has been asked. We are poor professionals having little time to go through newspapers. Using that time for answering insinuating and insulting questions like these day in and day out causes unbearable irritation at the start of every day. I feel as if I am before a police man every day. Do something to relieve me from this torture. My name is Y.Arulanandasamy My cell number is 91 [protected]. I don't remember the exact date of payment of subscription. However it was in March 2020 after a special offer was announced
                          Oct 13, 2020

Respected one,
                            I got the subscription of the hindu of 6 months (Offline package), from the time i took the subscription...