Tikona — Disconnection request not being processed

I live in Indore and was using Tikona broadband. Stopped using their services in June, powered off, disconnected and packed their wifi modem to be collected by them. I sent mails to customer care for disconnection on Jun7 and Jun23, but no action from their side. Then I got mail from [protected]@tikona.in regarding outstanding amount of 440.98. Then yesterday I got call from Adv Meenakshi Tiwari who said she is speaking from Civil court and asked me to pay immediately to avoid legal proceedings. Today I paid that.
My only request is to have immediate disconnection and be over with this worst nightmare.
Tikona id: [protected]
Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Tikona Digital Networks
    customer care contact
    Tikona Digital Networks Phone
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    Tikona Digital Networks Address
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078
    View all Tikona Digital Networks contact information