Tikona Digital Networks Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Tikona Digital Networks

Having problems with Tikona Digital Networks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tikona Digital Networks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tikona Digital Networks

Tikona Digital Networks Website

Tikona Digital Networks Head Office Address

'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

Tikona Digital Networks Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4276

View more phone numbers

Tikona Digital Networks reviews & complaints page 3

Past many months I am facing issue with tikona net connection. I have complained about this issue many times but still this is not resolved. Engineer comes fix it and then again in next 2 days same problem. I don't understand what kind of service they are giving.
I am planning to discontinue tikona now....
My I'd is [protected]
Mobile num: [protected]
I have tried reaching several numbers if tikona broadband but no one is able to connect me to customer care
I have problems with connections and also with billing I have tried mailing them several time through app and email id still no response of solution is given plzz help me I have renewal and they are not answering me

Thank you.
Parth doshi
Ahmedabad-...

We have taken a prepaid plan for 6 month in October 2021.
We have already closed tikona broadband wifi id [protected] in march 2022.

Date 12.07.2022 i received call from this mobile no [protected] an unknown lady and she is telling me to do the tikona bill payment immediately.

If i taken prepaid plan that duration is 6 month and within duration shop closed included tikona wifi in march 2022. So how is it possible to generate bills?
Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid the bills but still they are asking for outstanding amount i paid for the plan rs 5900 something but still they asked for late payment and yesterday i paid 350 by doing that i paid 7032 rs till 10 6 2022
    [04/06, 4:21 pm] +[protected]: 5, 885.56 you paid on 5/7/2022
    [04/06, 4:21 pm] +[protected]: 102.44 you paid on 6/3/2022
    [04/06, 4:21 pm] +[protected]: you paid 592.77 on 6/3/2022
    I sent you all the information

The double payment that was made by mistake has not been refunded even after the confirmation from the managers that it will get refunded
      Will have to go to consumer court if no further action taken and i will not leave until my money is refunded
      You cannot keep the money that has been sent bymistake

Since Past 4 days there is no internet at my place, when registered through app, no response on call or no service engineer visited.

Kindly look into this and resolve the issue at earliest

Tikona — I'm complaining about the incorrect bills and threats from tikona

Service id : [protected]
          Firstly, I pay all the bills related to the internet usage to tikona by 19th for every three months, since my plan is a 3months plan. My last bill payment is on 19th Jan 2022 for three months, i.e till 19 th of Apr 2022, and the billing of tikona starts on 7th of every month, so I will get a bill generated on 7th of every month and due date is 22nd .Even till date, I don't know why TIKONA charges its customers...
          I am getting threat calls from Tikona. the caller has threatened to harm me.
          I received calls from - [protected] today 5th July, around 3pm.

Background- I subscribed for Tikona services from Oct2022 - April 2022. Tikona connection ID -[protected] |

Due to bad service, I stopped using the service and moved to a different service provider. Me not renewing the plan further was communicated vide email to the...

Tikona — Disconnected and settled payment during installation and still asking for payment

We had taken the connection for 6 months from October 12, 2021 and used it till April 11, 2022. The last active was April 11, 2022 as also confirmed from an advocate called to say that we have Rs. 2055 amount pending which is absolutely wrong since we had already done the full payment while installing itself.

I had sent the disconnection emails in April itself and also informed the tikona employees whoever was calling me for...
          I had requested to disconnect my internet on 20th june 2022 as i dont need it and all my dues are cleared till 26th june 2022.but tikona person is calling and forcing me to use it and pay bill they are continuously harrasing me calling and forcing to use and pay bill please help me into this matter my tikona id [protected]
          Hello sir can I get the number of your helper who helped you

I have already requested &mailed you multiple times to discontinue my connection from past 15 days because I am going abroad but seems you guys are not interested in my request you continue your cheap unprofessional behaviour you have to face consequences for this I am filing consumer complaint against you .This is totally unacceptable And harassment pathetic service.online complaint......
            Hi Sir,

Have already registered my complaint with Tikona under ref no. 1-[protected] but since 3 days no update received, Even on customer support no response.
            I Have changed my Internet wireless wifi mode to half yearly before the due date on 27 Jun 22(Due date 7 Jul 22) but since then my wifi internet is not working and have logged a complaint on the same day but no call or resolution received on that.
            br...

The internet service is slow or gets disconnected on regular basis not as per the pack. We face a lot of issues after complaining verbally as well by mail there is no follow up on time. They just say we are looking into the matter or the dish has positened is changed in the next builing etc etc.

They keep fooling me and the consumer care does sweet talk.I have been troubling them for weeks yet they just say that they will fix it.Please guide me on how to make them actually fix it
              Jun 26, 2022
              I tried changing Ethernet and stuff and it resolved still only one device gets network of this issue comes back I will raise it

I have already disconnected my connection around 4-5 months ago. Even I mailed to tikona care from registered mail id and got confirmation from tikona customer care call.

Lawyer from tikona called me saying he(Nikhil Nayak - mo:- [protected]) was from delhi court, threatening me to pay due bill. I have disconnected my connection 4-5 months ago, then what is this due amount for? Please help me with this.

Thanks...
                I had requested to disconnect the tikona service so i had a bill to settle of 5198 rupess so i paid it but the transaction got stuck so the customer care executive said the amount will be refunded by the bank as they have not received so i made another transaction and the previous transaction also got successful so now they have twice the amount and are not refunding back...

During installation and for first 3 months tikona people will be very polite nd nice with you and after that they will not entertain any of your queries or problem.
                If you try to discontinue with tikona service also they will ask you to pay the amount which you have not even used.
                I got a call from Joya Bhattacharya stating that she is from delhi court chamber 133 and tikona has sent my case to them. Tikona...
                We have request 2 months back for disconnection of above ID but till now no one visited and also we have not heard any thing from the side
                Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your complain on forum.tikona.in. We assure a quick resolution.

Tikona Care.

Tikona — Fake billing and connectivity issue

I have subscription of 60mbps yearly plan since 4 month, when i paid it it was showing 0 amount pending. I got connectivity issue after few weeks nd complaint about it . No issue resolution till one month. Customer care number receives phone and tells I'll check and tell you then put your call on hold for 25 minutes half ann hour No response. As i have complaint they told me your bill of 120 rs pending saying you have not paid gst for your...

Tikona id: [protected]

I have sent a lot of emails and tried to call multiple time to disconnect the connection as i was not using connection as i was out of station for few months but they have not responded. and did not disconnected connection. and now they are asking me to pay the bill but i have not used the internet and harassing me through their agents. got call from fake lawyer that they are filing complaint in court and asking money to close the case.
                  Dear Subscriber,