[Resolved] Tikona — Harassment and threats from tikona

ritanaz on Apr 21, 2017
I had taken a Tikona connection in August for which i made a payment of 2600/-. I was informed that after 3 mths was completed they would check with me whether i wanted to renew the contract. Since the connection was not good and i had several problems with the same i hardly used it and decided to discontinue.However ever since i have been getting msgs/calls/emails at all hrs of the day and NIGHT saying that i have not paid my bill. I have written over 40 emails but of no avail. I have asked to speak to a senior officer from Tikona but I only get call center employees who say they are extremely sorry but do nothing. They keep insisting that I continue with the service which i dont want to. I have called over a 100 times but have recd recorded msgs saying all executives r busy.
From yday i have started getting THREATENING, RUDE calls from a lawyer who claims he is AdvocateWasim Khan in Delhi stating that he will make a criminal case against me if i don't pay 1200/-immediately?
Can some senior person please get in touch with me and stop this harassment?
thanks
USER ID : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2017

[Apr 21, 2017] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ritanaz, Apr 21, 2017
Recd a letter from an advocate KH halal /Priya Aggarwal stating if I do not make the payment of1174/- in a week's time they will start CRIMINAL legal proceedings against me .
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2017
Dear Mr. NAZARETH,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request.

As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care.
Updated by ritanaz, Apr 25, 2017
Yesterday at 3.30 in the afternoon i again received a threatening call from no. 9953701935 stating that he is an advocate from a Delhi high court and if i dont pay Tikona bill he will start legal proceedings against me. Can Tikona please explain what is happening? Will the harassment never end ?
Updated by ritanaz, May 02, 2017
This is to inform you that I have again received a bill today from tikona stating that I owe them Rs 1373/- . The old bill plus a late fee of Rs 100/- How is this possible if on the22nd April they sent me a repy stating that no dues are pending ? Does Tikona keep harassing people for no reason at all . Can someone please explain to me what exactly is happening?
thanks
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078
    Tikona - Harassment and threats from tikona