[Resolved] Tikona — Harassment and threats from tikona

ritanaz on Apr 21, 2017
I had taken a Tikona connection in August for which i made a payment of 2600/-. I was informed that after 3 mths was completed they would check with me whether i wanted to renew the contract. Since the connection was not good and i had several problems with the same i hardly used it and decided to discontinue.However ever since i have been getting msgs/calls/emails at all hrs of the day and NIGHT saying that i have not paid my bill. I have written over 40 emails but of no avail. I have asked to speak to a senior officer from Tikona but I only get call center employees who say they are extremely sorry but do nothing. They keep insisting that I continue with the service which i dont want to. I have called over a 100 times but have recd recorded msgs saying all executives r busy.
From yday i have started getting THREATENING, RUDE calls from a lawyer who claims he is AdvocateWasim Khan in Delhi stating that he will make a criminal case against me if i don't pay 1200/-immediately?
Can some senior person please get in touch with me and stop this harassment?
USER ID : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2017

[Apr 21, 2017] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ritanaz, Apr 21, 2017
Recd a letter from an advocate KH halal /Priya Aggarwal stating if I do not make the payment of1174/- in a week's time they will start CRIMINAL legal proceedings against me .
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2017

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request.

As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on[protected] or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care.
Updated by ritanaz, Apr 25, 2017
Yesterday at 3.30 in the afternoon i again received a threatening call from no. [protected] stating that he is an advocate from a Delhi high court and if i dont pay Tikona bill he will start legal proceedings against me. Can Tikona please explain what is happening? Will the harassment never end ?
Updated by ritanaz, May 02, 2017
This is to inform you that I have again received a bill today from tikona stating that I owe them Rs 1373/- . The old bill plus a late fee of Rs 100/- How is this possible if on the22nd April they sent me a repy stating that no dues are pending ? Does Tikona keep harassing people for no reason at all . Can someone please explain to me what exactly is happening?
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078
    Tikona - Harassment and threats from tikona