[Resolved]  Tikona — No refund after unsuccessful installation

The issue that I have experienced was: I requested a new broadband connection from tikona. sales executive asked me to pay before installation so I paid INR 6719 for a plan for 6 months. On Jun 24 their engineer visited my place and said location is not feasible.
Since then I have written several mails to customer care as well as tikona's refund handle. There have been no response at all from them. Sales executive is also not helping.
Ref number for complaints made via emails are:-

It occurred on: 24/07/2020
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2020
No follow ups by company however I mailed to nodal officer of tikona, appelete authority, and trai customer redressal. I got refund in 3 days after that mail. Following are the Email addresses . [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

[Aug 21, 2020] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response Aug 21, 2020 Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your complain on forum.tikona.in. We assure a quick resolution.

Tikona Care.
Updated by VikasChaudhary11 Aug 21, 2020 As per tikona customer care response I am trying to post my complaint on their forum but not getting confirmation mail for activation o[censored]serid
Updated by VikasChaudhary11 Aug 21, 2020 Why can't Tikona's team look into the matter with the details provided here or shared to customer care ([protected]@tikona.co.in and [protected]@tikona.in)
For which I got following ref:-

Vikas Chaudhary
Updated by VikasChaudhary11 Aug 22, 2020 I tried multiple times with email ID, But I am not getting the activation link in mail thus not able to get the access to the forum even. I dont know how much time will take to resolve this forum login issue, Thus I request you to kindly let me know any email address or other medium where I can send you all my communications.
I again repeat I request for full refund at the earliest as service couldn't be provided from your side. kindly consider it as soon as possible.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I'll definitely do that. But why can't your team reach to me . I have provided the details here too.

Tikona Digital Networks
    Tikona Digital Networks Phone
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    Tikona Digital Networks Address
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078