Tikona — Tikona Disconnection request- Billing Issue

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 nitsuj4u
Hi Team, I am Justin from Chennai(Perungudi). I had Tikona connection since Oct 2013, as the connection was very poor, I place the disconnection request, and wanted them to refund the money that i paid then as it is a pre paid connection. Initially i paid approx 4000/- but this guys did not return the money till Jan 2014 end, then they said only Rs.500/- will be returned.then the other option they gave was to extend the connection for 2 more months till april 2014 by paying just Rs.800 so that they will give me the waiver for the days i was not using the connection. Also their technical team who visited my house, clearly said the connection will not work in this area.I already informed them i will not continue after April 2014, and also placed a request for disconnection again. But now this team is calling me since April 2014 again and again telling that as already the prepaid bill was generated for the next 3 months, i need to pay the amount. This is absolutely ridiculous.How can one pay the amount for not using the connection.Please take action against them.This Tikona team is disturbing me a lot..Even my neighbor also faced the same problem and has disconnected the connection Regards, Justin Alexius P [protected]

[Jun 18, 2014] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Justin,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed June 18, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Tikona Care
Dear Mr. Alexius,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that your disconnection request is in process. We will update you accordingly.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number[protected] or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care
W.r.to the previous complaint Tikona Complaint Status Update [ID: 904712]

Tikona has now disconnected their connection on 26th of June 2014, but now they are threatening me to pay the amount of Rs.3370/-

Kindly look into it ASAP

I am totally distrubed by Tikona
W.r.to the previous complaint Tikona Complaint Status Update [ID: 904712]

Tikona has now disconnected their connection on 26th of June 2014, but
now they are threatening me to pay the amount of Rs.3370/-

Kindly look into it ASAP

I am totally distrubed by Tikona

Please take action against them.This Tikona team is disturbing me a
lot..Even my neighbor also faced the same problem and has disconnected
the connection

Justin Alexius P

1927
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078
    Tikona - Tikona Disconnection request- Billing Issue