[Resolved] Times Of India — haven't got one single newspaper inspire of renewing subscription

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 santosh.1605 on Nov 19, 2018

My name is santosh with bp number - [protected]. I have renewed my times of india news paper subscription about 3 months ago and received an acknowledgement via postal mail confirming my renewal. I have called multiple times to chennai office[protected] and every time somebody answered had apologized but did not do anything to fix the problem. I was promised and told that somebody would contact me and the issue with non delivery of newspaper will be fixed. But till date it has been more than 3 months now and nothing had happened but to be hopeless and forget about the money that was paid towards subscription. If somebody is reviewing this complaint please take strict action against all those who are responsible for this. Not sure what the problem is but the way this system functions is just not right. This is cheating customers by nicely collecting subscription fee and have no monitoring mechanism in place to ensure that customers are receiving the newspaper delivery. I am very upset and frustrated with this please help me fix this. Thank you!

Santosh
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 26, 2018
Haven't seen an email nor received an SMS or a phone call to enquire about the issue. I cannot imagine that somebody can be this least bothered about their customers.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Times Of India - haven't got one single newspaper inspire of renewing subscription