[Resolved]  Times Of India — Newspaper subscription voucher not received

I renewed my subscription of Times of India and Ei Samay on 27/08/2020. My subscriber Id for both is KO[protected]. My previous subscription was valid till 14/10/2020. However, I did not receive any voucher from the company till date. I communicated through their WhatsApp number and call back was assured on 01/10/2020. I did not receive any call. I contacted ToI Toll-free number [protected] on 14/10/2020. No customer care executive was available. Call back was scheduled by IVR but did not receive any call so far. This type o[censored]nprofessional manner of doing business is not expected from one of the leading newspaper companies of India.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 22, 2020
I received the vouchers on 22/10/2020. ToI customer care executive called me from 8037018374 to confirm about any issue regarding newspaper vouchers. I informed her about receiving of those vouchers. Another customer care executive Mr. Dibakar from ToI called me from +91336639193 to know about the status of the complaint I submitted in consumer complaints. I informed him that the problem is resolved. He requested me to mark the complaint as resolved and I did it. He has provided me a contact number (7980603120) for any kind of assistance regarding newspaper subscription related problems.

Times Of India
    1955
    Times Of India  Address
    I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002