[Resolved] Trade India Research — regarding their service

Indore Madhya Pradesh, India
 dhruvarora 705 on Mar 24, 2018
Firstly i was contacted by one of their company member who introduced me with one of his executive for risk profilling. After that he told me about his basic package of ₹40k and assured me return of ₹1, 11, 000 and asked me to pay half the amount and he convinced me to pay ₹20k. And on the next day he told me that someone took our slot by giving full payment. And then he told me that we have one slot left in the ₹1, 50, 000 pack so he convinced me to pay ₹50k more to make half payment so as to start me service. And next day he told me that someone is trying to take our slot by giving full payment and he told me we cant miss this slot so he told me to pay ₹80k and assured me of return. I managed to give ₹80k more. And the next day i worked on their calls and made loss continuously. I just want my money back if they cant provide the return. Or else i will fill a complaint with sebi.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 9, 2018
Nothing has been done

[Mar 24, 2018] Trade India Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Trade India Research Customer Care's response, May 15, 2018
Dear Team,
This is to inform you that complain has been resolved

Comments

Same thing happened with me ...

Fraud company, i paid the money & upgraded me to higher package now demanding more money .

Plz refund my money...this people r simply closing their complaints with out resolutio n. We need to complain to SEBI and make this company to shut their doors & put them behind bars.
Best way to teach this company is to lodge a complaint on SEBI Complaints Redress System (SCORES) .SEBI will reply within 30 days. let’s individually lodge a complaint against this company so that we can save other new investors .
Below are the steps to log a complaint.
1) Open url https://scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html at left side click on Register here .
2) Fill Registration form .They will send you sms as user id and password
3) For first login change your password and then sign in into portal with your user id and new password
4) Once you sign in at left side click on complaint registration .once you click on complaint registration complaint registration form is open.
5) At bottom under category select investment adviser .
6) Select company against name :” NEHA GUPTA PROP. TRADE INDIA RESEARCH”
7) Fill your compliant and submit .

Best regards,
Abhilesh
Really your complain got resolved?

+91 90 3906 0255 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3844 [Compliance]
    +91 73 1669 3644 [Compliance]
    301, 3rd Floor, Mangal City, Vijay Nagar, Scheme Number 54, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001
    Trade India Research - regarding their service