Tradeindia.com — Refund my money

To pay one year service of membership of tradeindia. but mis operated, i paid for three years of membership usd900. please return the balance . thanks for help.

i am working for chinese private company, my boss allow me to pay one year membership fee .i pay by personla credit card via paypal . i am not familiar to make payment process . the balance, my boss not reimburse to me . so i ask for refund my the balance .
Tradeindia.com customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 18, 2017
Updated by hslee
waiting for the kind reply from tradeindia . after my payment . the company empolyee Mr.Shadab never reply me with my complaint.
Jan 18, 2017
Updated by hslee
it is past near half of month . i write email every day, every day . no any response from Tradeindia . i am devasted to die .
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Sir/ Maam,
For any challenges you have their is a dedicated email [protected]@tradeindia.com, kindly write on that with your contact details, for us to know which company you are writing from for us to check and get back.
Warm Regards