Trai — calls been barred. need urgent help

Hardik Joshi888 on Apr 14, 2018

I have just ported my number from airtel to vodafone due to unavailability of network and also ignorant attitude of airtel customer service.

I was in pondicherry, madras for one week and was not able to make calls at all. Hence after coming back to mumbai (Home) i complaint to airtel to which they did not bother to reply. After which i made a decision to move to vodafone. However, my previous bill of rs.296 is pending with airtel which i asked them to resolve my complaint and then i will pay. However, trai supported airtel in such matters and barred my calls. Now, i have to pay even though airtel was not able to provide services to me.

Why should i pay if i could not use my phone 1 whole week?

I am attaching the email i wrote to airtel of which there was no reply

calls been barred. need urgent help

[Apr 14, 2018] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir I am using airtel postpaid number [protected] but now my number is not working and l also many time call customer care but no response please help me .
My contact number [protected]
Dear sir
I have requested many times to port my Aircel no to Jio, but no response fro both of them.I am facing a lot of problem
Due to sudden shutdown of AIRCEL COMPANY many customers are also facing this, kindly look into this matter.
REGARDS

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - calls been barred. need urgent help