[Resolved] Trai — Not response

ಶೇಖರ್ ಮಂಜುನಥ
As i am using reliance gsm prepaid from 6 months and above and now they are not let me out from their network to port to airtel network without any valid reason. Their customer care people not give and proper response ant not connect to call. Is very old i can't loss this number. So as trai has to solve our problem. So kindly do justice to us. Shekar from malvalli, mandya district, karnataka-571430
Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2017
Cell number 9738380890.
Email: shekar0811gmail.com

[May 12, 2017] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ಶೇಖರ್ ಮಂಜುನಥ, May 12, 2017
My contact number [protected]
Updated by ಶೇಖರ್ ಮಂಜುನಥ, May 12, 2017
Solve problem this number [protected]

Comments

Dear Customer,

Reliance Communications
I have been post paid customer of Vodafone(mobile no [protected] Saleesh V) since 2009, but they changed rent many times without my permission I requested against this but I didn't get good service from that side So I decided change other connection at that time requested only for port but they sim already deactivated. Their procedure affect my job

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - Not response