[Resolved] Trai — sim incoming & outgoing calls block

Gummidipundi, Tamilnadugummidipoondi, India
 vinothkumar raja
Sir iam vinothkumar my mobile number [protected] in this number mnp from airtel postpaid to idea prepaid that can due amount 64 rs i can pay that amount 01.09.2017 but my number will be blocked 15.09.2017 i can call customer care but not responsible answer. Till now a time can blocked my sim so i request to post complaint. Thanking you, regards vinothkumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 18, 2017

[Sep 17, 2017] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vinothkumar raja, Sep 18, 2017
Now will be released my sim both calls are working

Comments

Sir I have my Telinor no. [protected], two time I've submitted my port request but Telinor company are not lefting to me.Sir in my home the network is very bad of this company.please directed to company that left my mobile no soon.
Escalation slow internet speed from dated 24.7.2017 in my Jio number [protected]. Till now Jio company didn't provided resolution. More than 57 email of speed test in net velocity app also provided but they were not resolving my issue.
My email I'd were I made complaint is [protected]@gmail.com.
Please help me.

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - sim incoming & outgoing calls block