Trai — the careless activity of dish tv broadcaster towards its customer

cuttack, Cuttack, Cuttack District, Odisha, India
 Artatrana Parida on Jun 26, 2019
Sir/ madam
I am artatran parida a customer of dish tv broadcaster having regd. No [protected]. I complained on 30/05/2016 and calling frequently to the custemer executive to resolve my problem but every time they are saying we will resolve the problem within 96 hours but it took 27 days and no one here to resolve my problem.in this way the customer executive fooling me since 27 days.
Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible
My e mail id [protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 26, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am user of independent tv but company doing cheating with us we buy full year dth plan with 12 he channels but after 4 month company stop all broadcasting I want refund my money, company making full for all coustomer, dealer of independent tv also not replay well so please do the needful and stop licensing this kind of company
Dear Artatrana,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 4, 2019
Dear Artatrana,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - the careless activity of dish tv broadcaster towards its customer