Traveltriangle — not getting refund booking id 6875440

AnuG123456 on May 9, 2020
I have been writing to mohd. Tanveer (Acm operations) for the status of my refund for the booking i'd 6875440 of my dubai trip which was scheduled on 2nd april but we could not go due to outbreak of covid 19, as airlines has suspended operations,
He has been writing that refund is pending from airlines.

However, i got the confirmation email from air india airlines that the refund is already refunded to travel agent boutique on 24th march.

They are such a big fraud and never expected from travel triangke.

A1 tours who are travel triangle travel agent and ankur jain who manages their operation is big liar..

I called to their customer care but no proper response

If i donot get the response i will file a complaint against them.

[May 10, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response May 11, 2020
Hello Anug,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Comments

Hi Aditi,

It is highly dissappaointed how travel Traingle deal with their customers, I am following up with Mr. Tanveer but not getting any response, he is simply writing mail to A1 -Tours for refund, I made the payment to Travel Traingle online, I donot know A1-Tours .

Get my transferred, it more than 3 months now otherwise I have to proceed with legal action now against all of you.

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Traveltriangle - not getting refund booking id 6875440