Vainavi Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 14, 2021

File a complaint to Vainavi Broadband

Having problems with Vainavi Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vainavi Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vainavi Broadband

Vainavi Broadband Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Vainavi Broadband reviews & complaints page 2

Vainavi Broad band is waste Broad band,
for an new internet connection i called vainavi, executive explained the plan and collected Money.Till then they did't provide connection.i called up them several times they said will finish that day.this happens for 15 days.
at last i went to their office at KPHB, asked seriously for connection later 3 days they fixed connection and they forgot to provide wofi router.(i paid earlier 3 months plan with wifi router) till 3 weeks ago they are not lift my calls and not brought router..
vainavi Broadband is such waste.don't go for this broadband.

thanks

One of the executive having mob no-[protected] collected 1000 rs for 10 mbps unlimited plan but activated 700 rs plan, now neither customer care nor the executive receiving the call .Neither they resolving my problemn or return my money.
    ...this the worst service i have ever taken, and nonsense and fraud executives.I have the bill of payment. But after taking money no one is responding.

Hello manager,

I am anil sharma. Saw the poster and called vainavi broadband on 18th-09-2016 for new connection. Sales agent came named madhu to door step and explained plan and agreed and paid money for plan 599 and also id proof. He told he will be back in 2 hours with technicians and complete the installation. Waited whole day and no one came and no response for my calls from madhu. Next day 19th-09-3016 from morning kept on calling and no response and finally he called back in evening and said busy with other installations and gave the number of his team leader shankar. I called shankar he apologised and told will get the installation done on tuesday 20th-09-2016. I accept and waited whole day and no one came and he also stopped responding to my calls. Finally on next day on 21st-09-2016 called customer care on [protected] and the agent muni lifted and told he will talk to technicians and arrange call back and get the service done. No one called and at last in evening one tech called and informed he will visit to location and get the service done on[protected]. Whole day no one came and in evening technician came and checked the location and told he didn't came with tools and he will get back in 1 hour. No one came to complete the installation. Finally i called customer care on 23rd to check and he conference the call with tech and spoke to me informing that they will come and complete the installation. No one came and no calls or messages from provider. Finally i called hatway service provider and applied for new connection and got it installed on 24th completely. I called vinavi broadband customer care for refund and agent spoke to multiple agents ravi, ajay, muni and so on. Always i get responses that the service is active however the fact is "no installation done, no one came and no response's for calls or message and care from your site about valuable customer's". Till today not a single solution for this. It has been more than 15 days now. This is huge inconvenience caused to me. I never saw such a waste service in my whole life. I just need my money back. I request you to get the good employee hired and improve your service for your company "if you care about your company".

I want my money back.

Thank you.

I took an Internet connection from the Green ISP which is also know as the VAINAVI ISP on 09/06/2016.
        Initially an agent came to my house and explained the plan details, he offered us a 5 months plan(which is if we pay for 5 months(Rs 3000/-), additionally one month and router is free on subscription). I agreed and paid the amount, we got the bill on hand and by evening the connection will be provided he said.
        The agent after couple of hours made an call informed me, the plan was expired so we will activate the 3 months plan(which costs 1800 + router 400/-). I said okay and activate it.

As per the plan activated by the ISP is for INR 2200/-(INR 1800 plus router INR 400/-). Till the date(15/09/2016 11:54 AM) the balance amount is credited to me in any mode.

I had contacted many times to the customer care number, any of the call they never picked up. Each time i call them 40-50 rupees is debited from the mobile main balance.
        Even i visited one of the office which is located in my area(Allwyn colony, phase -1). I explained them every thing in detail, they to checked that the plan is activated for 3 months and informed me that they will inform in head office. I didn't get any reply after that too.

while paying the amount I asked the agent to give the number. He gave one number [protected](Dilip Kumar). I had contacted him too as many time i can, even my wife contacted the Team Head Pramodh too . He said on Sunday he will come to my house and give the amount to me. till the date the amount was not given.

Its been more than 100 days. Till now their was no proper response for it, but for renewal these people will call in time and have the time to lift the calls.

I request you to take the appropriate action against them and credit my balance amount(Rs 800/-) to me now itself.
        I took "four broad band connections"from "vainavi broadband".
        we are suffered with "vainavi broadband".
        why because weekly two to three times not working properly.
        many times i made complaints but no respond from your engineers(staff)

I am using Vainavi internet service. The internet service is very bad. Whenever i start to using the net service it starts buffering. This is being problem for me all the time. Even when i call them they are not responding. Also their service and commitment towards customer is very worst. for selling service they will commit everything but after that they will not work for that. i took connection from Vainavi executive Mr Kiran and i asked him that i need separate bill for each month as i paid for 7 month at a time. i need to submit bill to my company to get grade benefit from my company and he committed for the same but after selling service he is not responding to my phone calls also. i tried calling customer care but they are also not responding properly and due to this i am not getting internet charge from my company and i am paying from my own.
          regarding same i already send mail also to vainavi company but no reply for my mail also i received.
          Dear Sir

We had raised a complaint 3 days back regarding internet not working, but till date the problem not yet resolved, instead of providing service they are behaving rudely asking to raise complaint where ever you want.

Kindly help us in this regard.

I had registered request for shifting on 07/08/2016. None of them are not responded till date[07/14/2016]. I am calling to customer service every day morning for asking about the issue. They told that their technician will contact and fix the issue but end of the day nobody is coming to fix the issue. This is repeated everyday from the date i registered the complaint. I paid amount for one month[600 rupees] just before to this request. But even i am asking my money to refund So that i can go with any other ISP. For this also they are giving very irresponsible reply.

Please resolve my issue. I am happy if they give amount refund.

Registered email of Vainavi Broadband : [protected]@gmail.com

My name is ramana my net connection with vainavi broadband. Mr.srinu, his contact mobile no [protected]. I have never seen'd these type of broadband . I have choose plan 3 Mbps . But the speed is .0780 . I am contacting serten person srinu but they not answering my call
              My id:[protected]@gmail.com
              Presently we are running 5MBPS plan with vinavi broadband..It's speed always comes as 3mbps..PLease take as a complaint to solve it.
              My user ID [protected]@gmail. Com internet connection is not working. We have reported the issue to local support team as well as customer care but of no use. We believe router is not working. Your customer service is so poor. Even after telling multiple times no one turned up past 5 day. Could you please resolve it at the earliest.
              Hello vainavi
              I'm suffering a poor connection in vainavi and very ugly response from vainavi representative please do the needful...

Syed aijaz
              Ntr Nagar colony, gopanpally lingampally, hyderabad

Hi this is Mohammad muzafar sha, My humble request plz don't go for vainavi green isp braodband, horrible, worst, very very bad experiance, i have taken the connection for job search on[protected] and till now[protected] there is no continous internet, daily morning i need to call the customer care number for internet and they told me they will send technician this is routine for daily

This vainavi broadband is the one of the worst company i never seen it.
                  As i am facing problem every day with this broadband and the call center people they will be holding my call for 10 or more minutes to answer, and there is no technician to take the responsible to solve the problem.
                  For renewal of plan they will contact but for the problem solving there is no one to answer it. All my money was lost by paying advance to get connected with this broadband.
                  Especially this allwyn colony executives, and service person, there wont be any response from these people.
                  I am requesting to you take proper action against with this vainavi broadband

My User I'd: gyaneshwar9
                    Hello All, I have been facing the internet issue from last 7days and I called multiple times to executive Ramesh, technician Venu but there is no response. Even they are not picking my calls Noway days.

At the same time I have called vainavi customer care more than 5 times and I got 2 complaint numbers 31467, 31576.
                    In this process I have talked to 3 shifts customer care executives I.e., in S1 Manoj, in S2 Kiran and in S3 Sai... When ever I call to customer care, they simply say your problem will be resolved today and no one bother about customer complaint.

Even till today my problem is not resolved and no one is calling back me to check the status of my internet issue.

After so many calls and followups, today I called customer care again and waited 20minuites in line because any time we call Vainavi customer care... First we listen IVRS voice that executives are busy and we need to wait minimum 10 minutes to talk with them.

I have decided and want to go with some other internet service provider. So I have raised internet disconnection request 31901.

My bad... From last 2 years I am using this vainavi internet service but from last 4 months these guys are behaving very irresponsive.

But at the same time executives will be very prompt at the time of payment. They will start calling us before 1 week of internet expiry date.

At last I want to say... Good bye to Vainavi.

Gyaneshwar

Hi my id is.
                      manuri.[protected]@gmail. Com.. I have informed many times about my issue about.. Where i am facing issue with your network. But no one responds. But at the time of payment you will respond only for taking amount... But issue wont solve...

You people need only money.. Dont you need customer satisfaction. Dont you resolve customer issues... Need immediate response... Call me on [protected]... Dealer name venkatesh
                      We are facing issue of net connection from last four days. We are not getting internet.
                      Kindly resolve issue as soon as possible.
                      Address : shivanagar, allwyn colony.

Vainavi Broadband — Net frequently disconnect

Net is not working frequently, when complaint is given it takes days to resolve. In the last 2 months net working hardly for 1 month. is there a way to get back the money and close

Vainavi Broadband — Cheap internet service

My internet is not owrking

complaint number 30264

no rpely
                      no one comes to check
                      hell bloody cheap internet

i[censored] do not come and fix it by today 4 pm i m getting this disconnected

...
                      Hi my id is.
                      [protected]@gmail. Com.. I have informed many times about the problem Where i am facing issue with your network. But no one responds. But at the time of payment you will respond only for taking amount. But issue wont solve they are fearless people and they are not human beings, they need customers money only, they are not at all interesting about what is the problem is happening why the customers are raising complaints, they are noting to cheat the customers and saying we will be ready for 24hrs a day but they wont be ready for at least 3days to solve the problem, especially kukatpally allwyn colony technicians, as they say they are well experienced people and having lot of experience in this networking, but they are us less people no one knows where is the problem is arising, just they need salary that all. They are stupids no response to customers calls also and they never open office also.
                      As my Knowledge this the WORST BROADBAND SERVICE NAMED AS VAINAVI BROADBAND.
                      AND FRIENDS PLEASE DONT TAKE ANY SUBSCRIPTION TO THIS BROADBAND.

Cheated with money, No internet connection

Have applied for new connection from these providers, have taken 1750 advance for three months, and supposed to activate with in two days, Now Sales executive is not responding and not attaining my calls. Feel like lost my money.

I have kept a Request on changing my connection from one place to9 other place but the staff are not responding for this complaint.so please check my problem

No Internet for many days and No service provided

Pathetic services.. customer care dont pick up phones.. Installation also done in 20 days .. Should be banned and the license should be seized.

One of the worst internet broadband I have ever taken. The CC number is hardly connecting. The technicians are the worst, not resolving the issue on time. Even there is no reply for the complain after 5-6 days. You'll never get a reply from their side. We need to call them again and again to know the problem and status.

Very poor connection

Very poor connection and services no response to calls no customer satisfaction very poor network quality and very high price
                          Internet provider is charging 650 per month for a customer
                          Please respond to our complaint

I have been with Vainavi for close to a year now. However, the service is screwed up completely. Even though I pay in advance for three months, I still need to call the local service guy and inform him to re-instate the service every month as it gets expired monthly. I was given a User Name and I just happened to check on whose name and address is the account on. I was always in a mindset that the ISP provider might have given an Alias to my account but when I checked it, the Customer name and the address mentioned in the account is not correct. So I called up the customer service trying to explain the issue with intermittent Sync, I got connected to a guy name Venkatesh he told me he would get back in five minutes, but that never happened. I would not recommend this VAINAVI to anyone ever.. the worst of its kind service, No proper response. NO proper internet connectivity. False information updated.

Vainavi Broadband — Money taken but connection not provided

I payedony for 3 months back there is no response and they are not phone call no response

Hi I am using Vainavi broadband connection from last 5 months. Only for first month it was good and later evry day i have a issue with connection. I have suggested to keep adoptor at my home also. But there was no action taken. Am getting connection through other way and they switch off the adoptor evry day. Please resolve my issue immediately. Regards, Ram. [protected]

Vainavi Broadband — Worst connection

i am using nainavi broadband last few month it is very worst connection and also the customer service and technician are very bad, so pls don"t use it

Date of Incident : 4 th June 2015 Compliant Number : 8181 Hi Team, Vaniavi Broadband team is not responding to my complaint even after repetaed calls (daily min 2 calls from 4th June to 11th June) also the respective engineer is also talking rudely.Because of their failure i bought 3G mobile packs and using internet. As per their comments the SLA for any complaint is 4 working hours however Vanavi team is not even taking responsibility to fix my issue Regards, Srinivas.

My self sainath your customer from kukatpally allwyn colony from past 4 years . Recently i have paid in advance for three months for speed of 512 Kbps but it is very sad to say that i'm not getting the speed which is promised to me. Also, whenever i try to reach to customer care number i have to wait on hold for 3 minutes and mean while my balance will be debited however the resolution part from their end will be nil.
                                  Dear Customer care,

I am shakeel from Guntur Alinagar and my user id is SHAKEEL, actually my network speed is 2 Mbps but now i am getting network is 0.14 mbps to 0.50 mbps last 5 days and i so many times called to guntur office but they didn't lift phone, i seen 2 to 3 days i[censored] solve above problem other wise i change another net work u r net work very worst respond .

2MBPS ,1MBPS NET

We took 2mbps Unlimited at lost months to my home but after one months it became 1mbps speed if I Camplain to distubuter he did not changed

I have submitted a broadband request in Airtel portal. The telemarketeer called me and informed me that, Airtel does not have feasibility in my area so they forwarded my details to them to check out Vainavi broad band instead. An executive from Vainavi came and confirmed the feasibility of net in my area and asked us to pay Rs.1800/- for a quarterly package. We paid the amount and he gave the filled up form as reciept. This has happend on 07/10/2014. After the payment made, the executive never turned up and has been giving us various excuses like no feasibility, cpu problem, fibre optic. Sometimes he has disconnected our calls. Finally he has rejected giving back the money till 8 working days and accepted that he has made us pay the amount without checking the feasibility contray to what he told before. We have been continously following up for 3 days now and he is not yet ready to refund our money back saying he has process. On a final note he harshly denied our requests and said we can do whatever we want to do.
                                    Dear Sushmapunukollu,

This is with reference to your post dated 10 Oct. 2014.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

Look forward to receiving the required details at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Sandeep Kumar
                                    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
                                    Bharti Airtel Ltd
                                    airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
                                    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
                                    Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
                                    Dear Ms. Punukollu,

This is with reference to your post dated 10 October 2014.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rakesh Kumar
                                    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
                                    bharti airtel ltd
                                    airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
                                    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
                                    LinkedIn- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

my id : vidyanand302 jagathgiri gutta hyderababd -37.allwyn colony office online net speed 1 mbbs show iam on 5mbbs speed for pay. i need a help costumer care no not answer 66227777&6633939 plese respond on this don't respond i can forget to you broad band

Hi All,

I have paid for the next 6month renewal of INR 2400/- to vainavi representative in Nizampet Village area on this 08 August'14, even though I wasn't getting the internet from past two days.
                                        Later upon multiple followups they said their router has been taken away by nearby panchayat people and they need few days to restore the same. Till date, I havent recevied any service nor they are willing to refund the renewal amount that I paid.

Pls. be aware of these people.

Narendra
                                        +91-[protected]
                                        Hi All,

I too have paid the 4 month renewal of INR 2000/- to vainavi representatives in Nizampet Village Bandari Layout area, from past 1 month I am not getting the Internet. I am calling daily to them (vainavi Customer care[protected] and they are replying like we will send the technician and will be closed by today. From past 1 month they are saying the same thing but the issue us not resolved yet..

What should we do to get the amt should be refund which I paid.

Please advice me.

Thank you.
                                        GopiKrishna K
                                        amount paid didn't get any service

i have paid 24oo for the 3 months package. after taking money they never came. i called for about 10 days to customer office they always gave same answer that "i will send technician today" but it became one and half month no one came.

this is the worst net i have ever seen in my life

Net was not coming from one week

Dear sir you'r workers are not doing work, we are face the so many problems, they are not responding to me, this complaint coming from sravanthi boys hostal, sr nagar hyd.if you not response, we will change immediately to another network.