Videocon D2H — videocon channels not working

9-1-224/1/a/3 prashanth nagar langar house, Golconda, Andhra Pradesh, India
 sharma3967 on Mar 13, 2019
Dear team,
Am having a videocon d2h with customer id 87160201am not getting a channels as per my plan which is south india gold pack they are block all the channels but deducting the money as per my regular plan customer care number [protected] not working since last week in there official site there is a option called request call that also i have put request 4-5 times since last week but did not get any call yet.
I have selected mera wala plan but they dint revert till now to me still am not getting the channels.

[Mar 13, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sharma3967, Mar 15, 2019
hi
is there any progress please do the needful everyday you are deducting my balance but channels are not working no customer care support customer care number is also not working [protected]
Updated by sharma3967, Mar 16, 2019
hi,
just now i got a call from Videocon d2h team they are saying channels are changed by us only but when am asking about the package they are saying due to technical error videocon team can not check the current plan of customer id 87160201 still am facing the problems as per regular basis they are deducting the balance videocon team is saying we have selected the package what is the logic behind that since 2-3 years we are subscribing all hindi channels and suddenlu how can i subscribe TAMIL TELUGU AND CARTOON channels because we belong to hindu family that to we know hindi only other languages we do not know properly or speak.

Am trying the customer care since[protected] till now [protected] is not working and i got a message like TRAI has changed your package(But i dont think so TRAI will do this type of things) please find the screenshot in the message like AS PER TRAI ORDER.
videocon team is telling due to their technical error they cant check the package details and trai has changed the package.
please find all the attachments they are just telling technical error but they are doing a big fraud there are so many customers may be they dont know how to approach customer care or trai but am sure they also facing the same problems.

Updated by sharma3967, Mar 16, 2019
Please listen the call recording also that lady is telling we have not changed the package TRAI has changed the package.they are blaming to trai also.
please find the attachment of call recorded.

call recording not supporting to attach the file.
Updated by sharma3967, Mar 19, 2019
Dear team,

Yesterday I got a call from customer care team they are saying money will deduct by computer on daily basis but they can’t telecast the channels which i was selected till now my number is not connecting with customer care number [protected].
Executive is saying money will be not refund and the channels which I was selected it was not in my zone still they are saying there technical problem not solved but they are very aggressive to deduct my balance as on daily basis.
They are doing a big fraud with the name of TRAI.
TRAI informed to customer select the channels if channels are not working they haven’t told to deduct the balance from customers account videocon team is taking advantage of trai condition they are completely doing illegal business with the name of trai
I have selected Mera wala plan on the screen I selected all the channels but yesterday the customer team is saying we are unable to provide the channels which you selected But they are duducting the balance on every day

4RN2XGG7N061B1C64O3FGFJ
this is the code which I was done in Mera wala plan on 566777 number in this code I selected all the channels which i want but they till now not activated the plan.

MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO TRAI PLEASE LOOK THE MATTER BECAUSE ON 24th OF MARCH 2019 MY RECHARGE DATE THEY DEDUCT WHOLE BALANCE TILL MARCH 24th PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION ON VIDEOCON THEY ARE SAYING BY SYSTEM MONEY WILL DEDUCT AUTOMATICALLY BUT THEY CANT PROVIDE THE CHANNELS WHICH I WAS SELECTED...

Comments

Please remove 272 & 506 channel. Complained n requested but not removed. Customer id[protected]. RTN -[protected].Rajesh Tripathi.
I need to change my existing mobile no in d2h againat customer id 53564736 please add mo. [protected] instead of [protected]
Good evening sir,

my customer id is 14480622 and i want change my register mobile number.
old mobile number is [protected] and My new is [protected] please update my new number [protected].

thanks videocon team.
Dear sir/mam
pls Change my mobile no Old Number [protected] Change The number new number [protected] pls Update this new number.
Hi team,

Not receiving any OPT information to registered mobile, hence not able to create own pack or recharge the account.

Please consider this complaint and resolve the problem asap.
TRAI gvs permission to loot the customer?for free to air, charging 130...then what's free???how is free to Air???
I can’t see channel after recharge
I want to change my registered no. On d2h to active some subscription packs but I'm unable and customer care no. remain busy always.
Hello this is Sunil Kadam.
I just want to change my new mobile number against old number. But here at this stage I am facing one problem.
The problem is I don't know Which number was registered earlier.
So will you please help me out to resolve my problem..

Thanks & Regards,
Sunil Kadam

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - videocon channels not working