[Resolved]  Videocon DTH — after recharge connection was disconnected

I have dth connection with videcon and i recharged around 7.45 am to 8.00 am. Recharge amount - 235/- after recharge my tv screen seems to be blank more than 5 hours. (21/03/2020) dth service will be resumed around 2.00 pm on 21/03/2020.

I have contacted dth customer number which they have been mentioned in tv screen & sent sms also. No response from videcon
Dth team.

My customer id[protected]

Name - srinivasan

Recharge amount - 235/-

Recharge time - in between 7.45 am to 8.00 am

Recharge date - 21/03/2020.

Yesterday again my videcon dth connection was disconnected. (8. Pm ist)
Message displayed in tv like "in sufficient balance account & kindly recharge" i try to contact videcon customer care call center by using my register mobile number, but unable to reach them or line busy.

I have sent a mail to videcon care also. But no response from videcon call center executives and customer support team.

I have enclose my recharge transactions and sms details fro your
Reference.

We can't able to know the latest events in our world due to this
Videcon dth connection disconnected issue.

So kindly solve this issue asap.

Srinivasan

Mb number - [protected] / [protected]

after recharge connection was disconnected
after recharge connection was disconnected
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2020
Dear Sir. My Recharge Amount 235/- has been reversed in to my Account yesterday night. Regards. Srinivasan

[Mar 25, 2020] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by srini_tks Mar 25, 2020

i have sent mail to Nodal Officer mail id and register in Videocon online Website by using my Own Account also.

My Docket No is 2266661

Still waiting for reply.

Srinivasan - [protected] / [protected]
Updated by srini_tks Mar 26, 2020
My Recharge Amount 235/- has been reversed yesterday night and credited in to my account.

Srinivasan
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Srinivasan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards

Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105