[Resolved]  Videocon DTH — regional language not available in call centre number

I am a customer of videocon dth. I called the customer care[protected], from my registered mobile no, they pick up the call and start speaking in hindi, when i asked to speak in english, because i don't understand hindi. They asked me to disconnect and call back again, i did call four times and some one speaks in hindi again.
I am from tamilnadu. I am using 2 videocon dth and i see many consumers of videocon dth here, but why the customer care service is only in hindi, there is no regional language selection in your customer care no and even the option of english is not present.
If videocon dth wants customer from tamilnadu, the customer wants the service in tamil language or atleast english.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-16 10:42:38

[Mar 16, 2018] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2018
Dear Customer,

Please email us at [protected]@d2h.com. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,
Videocon d2h Team
Updated by Indian27 Mar 16, 2018
I sent mail on 15/03/2018 at 10.38 AM to [protected]@d2h.com, I have not received any reply yet(16/03/2018, time 08.34 PM).

Updated by Indian27 Mar 21, 2018
Today 21/03/2018, time :16.16, no reply to the mail from videocon dth. This is the customer care service from videocon DTH, regret using videocon DTH service.

Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105