[Resolved] Videocon Industries — my videocon d2h is not working since 11th april, 2018 - worst service ever

subrata.nath08 on Apr 25, 2018
My videocon d2h customer id:[protected]
Complaint no:[protected]

My videocon d2h is not working since 11th april, 2018. I informed their customer care several times. Customer care confirmed me 3 times (On 3 different days) that they were sending their technician on that respective day. But no one attended to resolve the issue till now.

Restoration of the service is very urgent for us.

So, my request to videocon d2h team, please confirm if the resolution of the issue from your end is possible or not.

Subrata nath
Mob: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2018

[Apr 25, 2018] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2018
Dear Subrata,

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will have someone contact you as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,
Videocon d2h Team
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, May 06, 2018
Dear Subrata,

We would like to inform you that your complaint regarding the signal related issue has been resolved by our service engineer by aligning the outdoor unit.

Warm Regards,
Videocon d2h Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - my videocon d2h is not working since 11th april, 2018 - worst service ever