Videocon Industries — not properly showing my selected channels pack

abhi1325 on Feb 12, 2019
I m using videocon d2h from so many years but currently m facing a problem. I have selected my package as govt. Declared, but as per my selection videocon is not showing my channels... As well as poor responce from custemern care persons, they r not giving proper answer, every time they said 'call after some time, system is slow ".. This not expecting from d2h...

Kindly resolve my query.. & show my selected channels or pack which was i submitted before 1 & half month.. My videocon id is 97510019

[Feb 12, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by abhi1325, Feb 12, 2019
i also selected Dsports channel in my package ... but still its not showing.. E16-4 error displaying and how i can change or add any channels in my package .. kindly guide me ... because i want to add some channels to my pack ..

Comments

Not able to connect to any customer service every number is fake and not even able to open customer care website worst dth service

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - not properly showing my selected channels pack