Vinayaka University Complaints & Reviews

0.9
Last updated Oct 9, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Vinayaka University

Having problems with Vinayaka University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vinayaka University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vinayaka University reviews & complaints (114)

Dear Concern,

I had completed my B.A sociology from Vinayaka Mission University - Directorate of Distance education in feb - 2007 with registration no C[protected].
I had received all my mark sheet & provisional certificate. However I have not received by degree even after submitting the DD of 1000/- to directorate of distance education twice. Requesting your immediate attention.

Anmol Singh Dhaliwal
Vinayaka University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi, I would like to inform you that I have applied for the degree almost one month ago, however, got, no response/ communication yet. The worst part is that there is no way to track this. I have already tried to contact on almost all the numbers available on your official website, but still no success. Can someone please help me in this as this is very very important for me and is getting delayed. Do let me know if you need scan copy of DD and form. I am not at all happy because of delay.

Can someone tell me that who to track this at least. This is very unprofessional.
    I have not received m sc math sec. yr marksheet. Exam was held on April 2016.sisira Kumar pradhan.how to get my final degree certificate from Vinayak mission university?
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I'm sudesh ekta pal. My Registration no is[protected] and my programme is BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS and regulations is BA(ECO)-2007. This is to inform you that I send you DD of rs. 500/ with my 12th migration certificate before a year ago but I dont receive my graduation migration certificate till date. I called so many times on your customer care numbers of vinayaka university but nobody provide me a information about that. So please send my migration certificate as soon as possible im very grateful to you.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have submitted draft of 1075 rupees to director of distance education P / A Salem on 19 /10/2015 regarding MSc degree. Till date I didnt get degree of MSc.
        Many follow up taken with concern persons.
        Need degree on urgent basis. Taking follow up with ICAI center mohali with Mr sanjeev from where I appeared exams.
        From more than one year.
        Need help.
        Dec 30, 2016
        Updated by Shilpa himesh verma
        I have completed my MSc in 2009.. My name is shilpa sood...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My Name is Kesto Das and My Date of Birth is 15-05-89. Please provide me the information that how I will get...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir, I have completed my M.A in English from distance course of your university from Durgapur Anandam Bidyapith, center code-1625, session 2013-14, and my Registration no[protected].I have got my marksheets of both year bt i have not got my certificate, so if you kindly help me to get my degree certificate immidiately as i have an urgent need, i shall be grateful.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had done Bsc (PHY)from vmu distance registration no .[protected].AJAY PATIYAL.I got all three year mark sheet and provisional certificate .I applied for degree certificate 1 year ago but I didn't receive degree yet.I started my Bsc degree from 2011 .My certificate no is 1126.Please inform me when I'll got my degree.Do the needful as soon as possible .

Respected sir / madam,

Sir, i have completed my m. sc (chem) on march 2016 exam from vinayaka mission university distance education.

Name : suvendu roy
              Regd no[protected].

But it is regretted to inform you that i have not received the mark sheet and certificate yet. i have follow up for mark sheet with my study centre but no response.

Please help me on this as i am not able to apply for any jobs without my marks card.

Respected sir/madam,
                I am debnarayan de, one of your famous institute student of bca (Bachelor of computer application)...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir I have done MSC(IT) in 2011 from Vinayaka Mission University under distance education program. I have got my mark sheet but still I have not received my certificate. I required it on very urgent basis. I have also mailed all my details to university and waiting for their response. My Registration No #[protected], and my C.No. - 1547. Requesting you please address my issue as early as possible because I need it on very urgent basis. My contact details - [protected]@gmail.com, Mob - [protected]
                I want to verify my B.Sc degree wich is done from Vinayaka Missions University
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir I m a migrated student from UTS. I completed my first yr of BSC Mathematics from UTS in 2004 and afterward finished my course from Vinayaka Missions University in 2007.. I got my all the marksheel and degree.. but for my assurance I just want to cross verify my degree..kindly let me know the way how can I do it without physically going to university as I m in Mumbai.? If there is any form on website and fee for the verification kindly let me know..It is really urgent for me ..pls reply...
                  My email [protected]@rediffmail.com
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir i am sangkar chamuah. I took admission in m phil in distance mode from study centre in 2009 in vinayaka mission university with the registration number a7mh012m1021277 /[protected]. But unfortunately i could not complete my course due to financial crisis. Now i want to complete the course if possible like any other university. So please inform me immediately if it is possible. My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com & my contact number is [protected]... Thank you. I tried to contact you many time but no one paid respond to it.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My self Naresh Bhatia I completed my MBA 2011\2012 Bt my mistake my second yr marksheet misplace I call to university and according all documents send to. University address bt steel not received second yr marksheet My mbl no [protected]
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir, I have completed my M.Sc degree in mathematics in Aug 2012 through correspondence mode from Vinayaka Mission University...
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Respected sir, my name in Azhar hossain from west Bengal, my registration number is 396334/[protected]..i have passed my graduation in septembar 2014 from ur distance unversity (v.m.u). But I havent got my 2nd year and final year marksheet yet from my center..the centre code is WB 028..our centre is not providing us wit any information..can u pls kindly
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir, I got MBA through registration number[protected] from vinayka mission university distance education Salem Tamilnadu under the institute pala singh memorial institute Dhoori Punjab (Study Centre) during 2013, I faxed several times to the university at [protected]. But no reply received. Noboday attended the phones they always hold the phones for thirty minutes and more. Even after many efforts still I am not in receipt of my DMC for MBA. I am lossing 10000/- per month due to non submission of DMC as my promotion held up by my office. Sir, I contacted at other email id mentioned at site. All failed, Hence you are humbly requested with folded hands please do the needful in the interest. I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness. my contact no is [protected]
                          I got MBA through registration number[protected] from vinayka mission university distance education Salem Tamilnadu under the institute pala singh memorial institute Dhoori Punjab (Study Centre) during 2013, I faxed dt 30 Sep and 14 july 2014, several times to the university at [protected]. But no reply received. Nobody attended the phones [protected], 1150, 1416 etc, they always hold the phones for thirty minutes and more and transferred one to another. Even after many efforts still I am not in receipt of my DMC for MBA. I am lossing 10000/- per month due to non submission of DMC as my promotion held up by my office.

my contact no is [protected]

my contact no is [protected]

Still no reply received. No action has yet been taken. The contents of complaint are only reflected but no fruitful results occurred.
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am Rahul Dev Barman, passed m.Sc in math from vinayaka mission university in 2012 and I have applied for provisional pass certificate from this university before 2 month ago but unfortunately I have not received yet.My registration no is[protected].My contact no is [protected].

Till now i have not received my certificates of master in social work msw

I have passed my MSW post graduation and also paid my fee at study center but till now i have not been received my certificate. can u guide me how to get my certificates
                            i wil mail you my details regarding my roll no and with id proff
                            thanks you sir
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

DEAR SIR, My name is Navin Kumar and I am one of your student pursuing Bsc(industrial Electronics) Under distance education program form one of your study centers Kaushik Education Society located at Tosham (Haryana) pincode 127040.I want to inform you that I got enrolled at Kaushik Education Society under programme Bsc(industrial Electronics) in the month of July 2008 My registration no. is[protected]. Three years has been passed but till date I have not received my FINAL YEAR mark sheet of Sept 2011.Several times I contacted to my Institute (Kaushik Education Society) but I am not getting positive response from their side, they only reply that we have written several times to Vinayaka University and they are not responding.Due to this unnecessary delay I am facing great mental harassment because nearly Six year have been passed but I am unable to complete my Bsc. I have also tried to contact to your university but from there also i am not getting any response.So I personally request you to please look into the matter and send my marksheet to my personal or to my institute address (Kaushik Education Society) as soon as possible and acknowledge me . I want to clarify that I have only received first year and second year subject marksheet and Third marks sheet is still pending. Detail of your study center: Name: Kaushik Education Society Address: Kaushik Education Society located at Tosham (Haryana) pincode 127040 Detail of student: Name: Navin Kumar Registration no:[protected] Programme: Bsc in industrial Electronics Date of birth: 05/12/1987, E-mail:: navin.[protected]@yahoo.com WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. Regards Navin Kumar Mob. [protected] E-mail:: navin.[protected]@yahoo.com

Vinayaka Mission University — Yet not received my migration certificate

Dear sir
                                I am tathagata banerjee, passed m.Sc in math from vinayaka mission univers ity in 2011.I have applyed for...
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Subject: NON RECIEPT OF MARKSHEET FROM LAST TWO YEARS DEAR SIR, My name is Mr.Lovely Garg and I am one of your student pursuing MBA Under distance education program form one of your study centers Chanakya Academy located at Datia (M.P) pincode 475661.I want to inform you that I got enrolled at Chankaya academy Datia (m.p) under programme MBA IN DUAL CORE SPECIALISATION in the month of January 2010 My registration no. is[protected]. Two years has been passed but till date I have not received my second year/semester marksheet of FEBUARY 2012.Several times I contacted to my Institute (Chanakya Academy Datia M.P) but I am not getting positive response from their side, they only reply that we have written several times to Vinayaka University and they are not responding.Due to this unnecessary delay I am facing great mental harassment because nearly four year have been passed but I am unable to complete my MBA. I have also tried to contact to your university but from there also i am not getting any response.So I personally request you to please look into the matter and send my marksheet to my personal or to my institute address (Chanakya Academy Datia(m.p)) as soon as possible and acknowledge me . I want to clarify that I have only received first year and second year project marksheet and second year subject marksheet is still pending. Detail of your study center: Name: Chanakya Academy Address: Datia (Madhya Pradesh) Pin code: 475661 Contact no:[protected] Mobile: [protected] Detail of student: Name: Mr.Lovely Garg Registration no:[protected] Programme: MBA IN CORE DUAL SPECIALISATION Date of birth: 03/03/1982 Month year: Jan-2010 Regulation :MBA(CDS)-2007 C.NO:1291 WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. REGARDS LOVELY GARG CC:STUDENT’S GRIEVANCE/REDRESS CELL.
                                Respected sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice, i had applied for MSC from Maths from Vinayaka Mission University through DVS institute, Haldwani Nainital Uttarakhand.

My registration no. is[protected]

First year marksheet i have already received. Final year marksheet is still pending for a long time. I have visited many times to DVS instiitute haldwani, but i have not got the satisfactory answer for the same.

You are requested to kindly provide the same as soon as possible.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated

Deepa Fulara