Vodafone — charging additional charges on switching from postpaid to prepaid.

Vodafone Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 The iNetwork on Sep 8, 2019
Horrible service by vodaphone. They are charging extra 3 days while switching from post paid to prepaid account. Trai must look into the issue. If they start billing from first day and why taking 3 days to process the account, it's frustrating and a fraud.

Second fraud, they are forcing for only selected payment, it should be more than 249, 495, 1699.

Vodaphone running a fraud in india.

3 fraud - now they are asking only for cash payment.

[Sep 08, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, kindly share the required screenshot of the bank statement reflecting particular transactions so that we can assist you further.

Gipsy.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, please be informed that your concern has been discussed and the resolution has been communicated with you.

Ashwini

Comments

I got call from consumer complaint from the Num +[protected] and got mail [protected]@cyberservices.com, that they will help me to get my refund back n make a legal agreement and pay 4009 rs. I got msg from bank that the amount is neft bt I still dint recieve my money n now this number is switched off.

20529
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone - charging additional charges on switching from postpaid to prepaid.