Vodafone Idea Limited — vas charges levied

Suman towers, plot no.18, sector-11,Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 kunjan.mehta on Apr 14, 2019
After repeated complaints vas charges levied from mobile service provider in every billing cycle from last 3-4 months.
Service provider claimed o[censored]sing such download those are charged as vas but mobile data service not activated on this particular number. Initailly 1-2 months they refunded the amount but from last two billing cycles they are denied the same & also they are not stop the vas service.
Updated by kunjan.mehta, Jun 12, 2019
Relationship no.with service provider: 12696504
After repeated complaints Value Added Service(VAS) charges levied from Vodafone Idea Limited mobile service provider from Jan-2019 to April-2019 billing cycles.
Service provider claimed o[censored]sing such download charged as VAS but mobile data service not activated on respective number, so from where these charges were claimed? 2 months billing cycles they refunded the amount but from last one i.e.April-2019 of amount ₹289.10/-billing cycle they are denied the same.
Kindly insist service provide to refund said amount.

Comments

Please REFUND my money into my talktime account as balance deducted by you is ARBITRARY at NO fault of MINE. I have neither applied for or given my consent to nor otherwise, and have NOT been using Internet. Moreover, the handset I am using is NOT having features of Android version. Complaint docket 4-[protected] dated 14/06/19
somdebasish's reply, Jun 16, 2019

I am informed about my deduction by your customer care executive, Suguna, when contacted and the complaint docket number is 4-32171046763 dated 14/06/19

When contacted your executive again on 15/06/19 to know the status of the above-mentioned complaint, Mr. Manoj Kumar, your supervisor, who does not have communication skills, LEVELLED me that "I am a time pass customer" and told me no refund will be made as I applied for it which is a baseless allegation. When asked for evidence/proof of the same, he could not satisfy me. However, BLOCKED my call.

Do you encourage and support these kind of practices? Is this the SERVICES VodafoneIdea is rendering to its customers?

I would therefore request your goodself to enquire and investigate what went wrong and REFUND my money back to my account as this falls under DEFICIENCY rendering SERVICE at no fault of the customer.

Awaiting your positive response on this at the earliest convenience.

Thank you.