[Resolved]  Vodafone India — network issue

I am vikas dahiya and i am complaining from last 3 years against network issue at my village but no one can resolve it. They are selling their sim but not updated their network strength which is cause of mentally harrashment. My village 3 km from capital of india but no one look at this. When we want to do a call we have to go on roof. If there is any emergency we unable to do call from ground floor.
Hope you understand and try to resolve.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2019
Company have to setup a network tower at my village. If they need any type of help like tower space we will provide. Name vikas dahiya [email protected] 9013295529

[Jan 28, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Hi!

We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon. Kindly help
us with your alternate contact details using the following link http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India
Updated by [email protected] Feb 09, 2019 Some tell me please who will resolve our problem
Updated by [email protected] Feb 21, 2019 Not to need resolve the problem. Jio has setup the tower. Hope 1500 people who are using Vodafone at my village now they will switch to jio from Vodafone
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet