Vodafone India — number suspension w/o reason

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 Trushal8141 on Nov 8, 2019
I have postpaid connection for my two of company numbers. but i have issues with billing cycle so i went to the store to change it to prepaid connection.
out there they are forcefully asking to recharge with higher prepaid plan in store only.
so we denied to take that connection went to the customer care on IVR they told us that there is nothing that you have to recharge at store only and you can recharge with your own too.
But after few days now there is mail coming that your number is suspended without notice.
as the number was my primary for my company im having very bad inconvenience caused by such services and dumb solution they are giving to customers.

[Nov 09, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Please let us know & we'll be happy to assist. .

Gipsy.