Vodafone India — postpaid - fake billed high usage (high monthly bills)

I have been primarily using my phone only for incoming messages (Otps of bank). Since i'm on international travel i very well know incoming/outgoing call rates so always avoid making calls or messages. I have been using this service since 2 years now...

However, i'm currently billed very high rs.1500 (Because o[censored]sage charges - which i have never made). I have internet at my home and cellular data is always turned off on my phone so there is no question o[censored]sing any cellular data (Still i'm charged rs. 608 for the same). Next, i have us number which allows free calling/messaging to 60 countries so no question of me making any calls/messages (Still i'm billed usage of 10 outgoing messages)...

This is 3rd instance where-in vodafone postpaid where-in fake bill is generated for charges which was never made.

[Mar 26, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My Main Account balance is deducting daily. I am tired up with Vodafone and their customer support, they no manners how to attend a customer, they talk in "TU' and say "HEAD HAIN HUM VODAFONE KE".

Vodafone India