[Resolved] Vodafone India — regarding details of a vodafone number

ayushiengg on Mar 28, 2019
Hello sir,
I want to know the full details of a number [protected]. I got call from this number last year. He was asking me for 34, 000 rs. When i denied he continuously called and texted on my number for amount. When i checked on true caller, i found that this is a vodafone number, location is mumbai, and 14 people has reported this number as spam till now.
I think this person is doing frauds with people and some strict action should be taken against this person.
Ayushi sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2019

[Mar 28, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2019
Hi!

We strongly recommend you to be careful about fradulent calls that aim at seeking your personal information. These calls are not made from Vodafone. #Happytohelp.

Vodafone India
Updated by ayushiengg, Apr 06, 2019
can you please let me know about this number [protected] because this was not first time that he called me, he asked me for some amount one month before this incident too. Around 12-13 people had reported this number as spam that means the owner of this number is doing some frauds with people.

20547