Vodafone India — sim card registration failed

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 amrutha.k ammu on Apr 16, 2019
Hii sir i have provided all documents but den also sim not working and it's showing like sim card registration failed m getting too much irritation and bad abt vodafone i was working in vodafone previous but m only facing this problem how abt others.
I was working previous in vodafone company only for few months but that time i felt good network but now m getting too much very bad exp

[Apr 16, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Your connection is very poor first of all.
and you guys want me to recharge my no.
no way.i will not waste my money on your poor service.
i am getting messages now saying recharge or my services will be terminated.
i dont want your outgoing services
i want only incoming.
i there any way throughout
I am unable to send porting message from my Vodafone number.can u help me with this??
Dear sir My number [protected] is port jio 3 mounth but not refand my seurity i am visit fodafone stor but refand
No network and no internet conection since 2 hours on mobile number [protected].. call droped many time vodafone is worst service provider company i am very fadeup.. want to port my number to other
Dear sir

Cell phone towers has been located in near high school and near residential area lot of problems are araising them so kindly rectified them
My Number ([protected])
Transaction id(ONR[protected]) Recharge Amount (399)
The correct number ([protected])

I wanted to recharge for the number [protected] but by mistake I recharged for my own number ([protected]) instead
I would like to reverse the recharge to the correct number
Please help
I had a billing plan since long time.My number is [protected]. I got a message that they changing my plan from Rs.99 to Rs.299. I called them up but they said company have stopped the plan so we have changed your plan.
I don't think they have right to change my billing plan without my consent.

19755