[Resolved] Vodafone India — vodafone india bollywood gossip pack wrongly activated by vodafone team and rs. 75 deducted please refund

Pandit Anurag Pathak on Dec 4, 2018
I was unable to get in touch with Uttar Pradesh vodafone customer care for the entire day on +91-[protected] number (When I contacted them, I could only listen to the options menu and once, I select any option, I had to listen to the options menu again and again) and also on 198 through my vodafone number.
Vodafone India — bollywood gossip pack was wrongly activated by your team and- rs. 75 was deducted .Kindly refund it asap because for your information I never activated it .Without customer knowledge how can a service provider activate a pack.Kindly take an action and ask vodafone to refund...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2019

[Dec 05, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi Anurag!

We have made a note of your concern. We will get back to you soon.

Vodafone India

20409
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - vodafone india bollywood gossip pack wrongly activated by vodafone team and rs. 75 deducted please refund