[Resolved] Vodafone India — worst telecom service

Noida, Uttar Pradeshnoida, India
 Dhirak on Mar 4, 2019
Dear all,

This is in reference to recent incident happen with me. I was intended to port my network from other network to some other network. So choose vodafone. My friend told me not to don't that as per him it a costume in vodafone to port from other network first and then deactivate the subject no. I ignored and port my no from other network to vodafone. Its a strange but it happen with me. When my no is ported to vodafone my no got deactivated.
When i asked vodafone why they said your no. Verification is not done that why we have we have barred all your service. I have tried all the possible way to get my no back i. E through email, through tele care and visiting their store. But no action is being taken from vodafone. Now i have to buy some other no. With fightin to updated this new no in all my account and others.

So its my suggestion to all of you never ever chose vodafone for any any thing else it will become course for you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019

[Mar 04, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Hi!

That's not the experience we want you to have. We'll contact you soon. Kindly help us with your alternate
contact number using the following link http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8