Vodafone — Upc cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider

I have been trying to port my number to different service provider since vodafone’s network service in our area is close to 0. I have been experiencing a lot of blank calls and call drops, lost lot of apportunities. I have tried requesting by sending the port sms request multiple times but everytime i get this msg stating “ upc cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider”. I have 2 postpaid vodafone numbers under my name. I want to port both the numbers at anyhow.

[Jun 26, 2020] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jun 27, 2020
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we have escalated your issue to our team and shall get in touch with you at the earliest. Please allow us some more time.

Snehal
Updated by JoshuaNadar Jul 03, 2020
I have completed the process from the new service providers end but i happen to understand that vodafone has not validated (Accepted) my porting request yet coz i did not receive the timeline for switch. This is getting annoying a bit, please resolve ASAP.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)