[Resolved] Volkswagen India — Fraud Insurance

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Avi68767
I have buy a Polo car 1 year ago. And I am taking insurance from Polo i.e l&t and now it should be hdfc insurance. L&t and hdfc insurance are same but the total worker are fraud. I am taking a insurance from 0 depth but they should passes only 30%of the amount.. Don't buy a Volkswagen car. If you buy a Volkswagen car but insurance not given from Volkswagen.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 20, 2016

[Nov 10, 2016] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Avi68767, Nov 10, 2016
But insurance not taken from volkswagon
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2016
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,

E-mail [email protected]
Website www.volkswagen.co.in
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2016
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your feedback dated 10th Nov, 2016.

We have not received any response to our request dated 19th Nov, 2016 for sharing with us your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

We understand, your concern is resolved and performance of your vehicle is meeting your utmost satisfaction.

In case of any further support of clarification please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or[protected].

We value your association with us, assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

Comments

The same case also happened in my case, I have bought a POLO from VW-Raipur in Dec'2015 and in May'2016 I got transferred to Bhubaneswar. Here at Bhubaneswar one minor accident happened with my car ( Radiator Holder damaged ), then I take the vehicle to VW-Bhubaneswar and they informed me that as they have no tie-up with New India Assurance so I have to pay cash for the vehicle repairing, then I contact with VW-Raipur and they assured me that pl. pay for the repairing in cash although my insurance was CASHLESS and then VW-Raipur will arrange to re-imburse me the same amount. So I got repaired my vehicle with a payment of 8, 633/- to VW-Bhubaneswar but till date ( from 01/07/2016 - 14/11/2016 ) I have not received the same amount & very strange to say that now VW-Raipur is saying that it was a miscommunication & misunderstanding between myself & VW-Raipur !!!
I left my car Jetta (TN09BJ2357) for service because of an accident . Mean while when my car was in service at your station the A/C parts and other interior parts of my car is stolen . The person Incharge says I need to pay for the parts stolen which is not my fault. If any action not taken against my complain I'm going to consumer rights court .

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - Fraud Insurance