[Resolved] Voltas — ac split inverter

Malad West, Maharashtra, India
 savvy01 on Mar 15, 2019
I purchased voltas split ac twice. First from kohinoor malad west mumbai shop on march 3rd 2019 i was despatch 2018 unit. This i returned to the showroom.

Second time i made purchase on mar 9th, 2019 from croma malad west mumbai. Post enquirying with sales personnel. He confirmed 2019 unit will be despatched. But to my dismay, 2017 unit was sent.

Want to know whether voltas has stopped manufacturing new units. Why the dealers are despatching only old units.

Are voltas brand not saleable hence dealers are holding only old inventories. Why one would pay price of 2019 and buy product of 2017. Is voltas fooling consumers by selling only old unit. This is not accepted by tata, who are tarnishing their image.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
Dear Customer(savvy01),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
Dear Customer(savvy01),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

Due to Voltas pathetic approach. I have decided to purchase other brand of Split A/c.
I am really thankful to Voltas to help me make my decision and change my mind to some other Brand.

I will urge on the customers to beware of Voltas A/c. Customers make purchase in 2019 and they despatch unit of 2017.

Pls check the date of manufacturing.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019

Dear Customer(savvy01),

In order to assist you. Kindly share about your problem with your contact details at [email protected] so that we can assist you with your concern.

Voltas - ac split inverter