[Resolved]  Voltas — air conditioning

It's one of my biggest mistake to purchase your company product (Ac). How your company became one of the popular brand, as your company is best known for ac, but it's shameful to know we are sweating in front of your ac, it has become liability for us, i have two ac of your company from the day it has been installed i feel myself mistaken to purchase never it has worked properly. And your service men they are untrained how to operate, did many servicing but result is same, i think i purchased dummy model, so much expenses in that i could have bought another ac in less price but of efficient quality, one of my family members members have installed lg ac in less price as compared to your ac product but it's working, quality is really commendable. I daily feel regret to purchase your company ac product, as the season is very hot and humid and in this condition the ac is of no use we are sweated in front of your ac, daily we are having sleepless nights especially in summers.
Please check, what's wrong in your ac product, as you are loosing consumer loyalty. As no one in my family or relatives are purchasing volta's ac by seeing my condition it impacts can affect another products of your company. As i am scared to buy any of your products now.
Thank you!
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 28, 2019

[May 01, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 06, 2019 Dear Ayushi,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response May 14, 2019 Dear Ayushi,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team