[Resolved]  Voltas — bad service provided by voltas technician

I purchased voltas ac 123vcztt (3 star inverter) on 29th april from vijay sales sec 18 noida (U. P). When voltas technician came to my place for installation then i asked them a proper location to setup the ac but they denied and told me that this location is not appropriate for installation and then they install it in some other location where there is high risk of ac may be stolen. Later when in took suggestion from a third party technician then they install the ac in the same location which was earlier denied by voltas technician. Due to lack of knowledge of technician i had to pay extra money to third party technician to install the ac in safe and proper location. Now i want my installation fee (I. E rs5000) back from voltas.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2019

[May 06, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 07, 2019 Dear Lucky Dwivedi,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response May 15, 2019 Dear Lucky Dwivedi,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team