Voltas Limited — non installation

F-14/11, Saritanagari phase-1, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Samir Kulkarni on Apr 6, 2019
Voltas limited is least interested in installing ac
I purchased on 30th march 2019, still not installed,
I tried reaching call center number ([protected]) at least 25 times since 2nd april 2019 and the call was answered 5-6 and assured me that the vendor would connect with me.

The vendor never bothered to contact me, one day the call center executive shared me name of vendor and some landline number which revert connected further.

Then i traced his number number of vendor on just dial and contacted him, he promised to install the ac today. Me and my spouse has been connecting him since morning and he most of the times did not answer the calls and if answered has been giving fake commitments.

[Apr 06, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
Dear Samir,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Samir,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team

Comments

The same scenario is fall at my end also after getting delivered AC on dt-5th April 2019 till date not get installed.All time I am getting false commitment by customer care and by the appointed technician...Feeling helpless and fully disappointed.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019