[Resolved]  Voltas — split inverter ac

I bought a ac from flipkart on 25th feb 2019 and it was installed on 28th feb 2019. It started giving trouble from 25th march 2019. So i raised a complaint with service care it took them close to one week to address my complaint. And the root cause mentioned was that it was not installed properly hence there was a gas leak which caused the problem. And again after one month same issue occurred so i again raised a complaint on 26th april 2019 and followed up daily with the service center. The employees at service center did not have minimum courtesy to followup with me after their commitment to resolve the issue or assuring me with a call back. All from service center executive to team leaders to the escalation team everyone put my call on hold and after some time the call was disconnected and when i called back they always told the same repeated dialogue that they cannot cut a call. I have asked for replacement of the product they outright denied me saying the engineer will visit my house to take a look at the product and find the root cause. And also mind that there was no visit by any technician all week at all. I escalated the service and tried to reach the service head but he never picked my call neither he called back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019

[May 01, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Dear Shafaqat,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response May 11, 2019 Dear Shafaqat,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

To Voltas team

The issue was resolved after my numerous follow ups. But the issue is occurring again. Can anyone from your team contact me. I have written a mail too. Find my contact number from my signature in mail.
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019
Dear Shafaqat,

We have forwarded your concern to our team. Please allow us some time we will get in touch with you shortly.

Voltas