[Resolved] Voltas — Voltas 1.5 ton window ac cooling problem

Jai Mangal Singh on Jul 16, 2017
Hey voltas,

I have purchased voltas 1.5 ton ac on 20th may 2017 and with in 2 months it has been serviced twice because of its cooling problem.in the second complaint the service engineer sent the ac to service centre few days back to refill the cooling gas. But now again it is having the same issue. I want the product to be replaced by a new one or otherwise i will go to consumer forum.

Jai mangal singh

Address : u8/13, dlf phase 3
Gurugram, haryana
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 24, 2017

[Jul 16, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2017
Dear Jai Mangal Singh,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2017
Dear Jai Mangal Singh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hey Voltas,

I have complaint to your customer care number and my request no. is [protected]. Also, i got visit of your service engineer today. He said the AC has leakage problem again. So, I request you to change the product with a new one because it's a defective product. I purchased it on 20/5/2017 and in only 2 months I have complained 3 times already. So, I don't want repair any more.

Dear Jai Mangal Singh,

Thanks for sharing your Complaint number with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get back to you soon on the same.

Voltas Online Team
This is with regards to the above grievance nos. No mechanic/engineer has visited although due date for visit was 8/7/2017. Please send a mechanic immediately to UCO BANK BEHLANA BRANCH AS voltas ac is non functional.(fan not working)

Dear Jaya Prinja,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 26, 2017

Dear Jaya Prinja,

We hope your concern has been resolved. Please drop us an email at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Voltas Online Team
I have bought a new Split AC of Voltas and now the cooling is very slow and low. Initially the cooling was very good but now it has reduced a lot.

Please get it corrected immediately. I did not expect this from a TATA product. I was so confident buying a TATA product but now very disappointing.

Dear Pratham Baluja,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 26, 2017

Dear Pratham Baluja,

Voltas Online Team
i bought new ac of voltas but in start its colling well but after a 1.5 month it will not cooling well
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 19, 2018