[Resolved]  Voltas — WORST Experience with Voltas

Hi, My father bought an AC on 10 Jan 2015 from Sadar Bazaar (Krishna Lal Dealer) for my Marriage then we called Voltas Customer Care on 24th April 2015 to get the AC Setup at my address (C- 35, Shiv Durga Vihar Colony Faridabad, Near Charmswood Village). I got the technician on 27th April 2015, and then they confirmed that Copper Pipe & Wire are missing from AC (Seal packed Box) & advised me to call Voltas and Dealer to get them. I called Dealer (Krishna Lal ) but the denied to provide me the Pipe & Wire then I called Voltas on request [protected]to get the Copper Pipe & Wire but they also denied and referred me to Dealer . Later on after doing multiple calls they gave me Area Manager Contact (Veeshan -[protected]), I explained the situation to him but he also advised me to call Dealer. Again I tried to contact Dealer but they explained me that Copper Pipe & Wire are missing from Company so they cannot provide it.Secondly, they said that if I would have opened it in 10 days after purchasing only then they are supposed to give the cable. On 30th April I called Area Manager (Veeshan -[protected]) to get this sort out and he gave me technician number by informing that he is his Manager (Ashok - [protected]) but he was not actually a Manager. I called Ashok as well & he promised to arrange a callback for me at same day for 8 PM but I didn’t receive any call. This is frustrating now after getting such worst experience and I will never advise anyone to get the Voltas Product. Now, I want you to me on this. NOTE : Please let me know if you need the Billing proof because me working in office right now I cannot provide the copy Thanks, Chanchal Mo : [protected]
Company forwarded the request to Ashok Hasija and he arranged a technician to get the request done. It was quiet difficult to make this done but after doing multiple followups issue is resolved now.

[May 01, 2015] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear chanchal choudhary,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@gmail.com.

Online Team
Voltas
Dear chanchal choudhary,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [protected]@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.